Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

abercrombie and fitch..............................?

love it or hate it?

just to confirm -im not giving thumbs up or down to anyone.

• adele.
    Best Answer

hate it. they distort body image for girls.

I dislike stores like Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale. Not because others say they are overpriced, but because I just dislike their clothes. A lot of the clothes they have are so boring and plain, plus they seem so childlike - built for a girl who has a ruler shape, not an hourglass figure like me.

My style is much more glamorous, sophisticated, elegant, edgy, and sexy than what the stores such as A&F can provide for me.

While I don't like the store, I don't tell people off who shop there or who like to spend money on the clothes there. I just don't spend my money there and shop at places I like. I'm not like a much of whiny brats who do nothing but complain about the stores and how bunch they dislike them and how the people who shop there should crawl in a hole or get a sense of style or not waste their money.

If you don't like a store, don't buy your clothes from there - plain and simple.

i'm in the middle. some people get so rude about it and say

"oh it is soooo overpriced and the clothes suck."

the prices aren't that bad and some of the clothes are ok. a lot of girls in middle school go there because it is hard to find good clothes that fit well. after a while it gets old and you see a 9 year old in your shirt and you get over it. i don't like it much anymore but there are some cute clothes there. it just is so mainstream i would rather have something more unique.

Some of the clothes are cute, but they aren't worth as much as they charge.

And all of the people in stores like that make me feel bad about myself. They just kinda seem to look down upon me. Which is why if I get a gift card there, I'll just buy online.

don't care. usually the people who wear it at my school are rich snobs. but i don't like spending 80$ on a pair of shorts or w/e. i don't love it. i don't think i hate it... but i will go with more to hte hate side. plus half the people i bet don't even own A&F and still say they love it.

• Hate it.

Too expensive, but the clothes are cute.

Hate it.

I'm not into designer stuff, and I'm not wasting money on overpriced things.

DOnt thumbs down the people b/c they can afford it. Everyone has there own tastes.

LOVE IT!

2 expensive, but some cute clothes

It's alright

i like their clothes (mostly, some things just make me gag and wonder) but it's way too expensive and the perfume is good (when one person is wearing it) but the whole store is drenched and it's disgusting.