pregnant and ADDICTED to clorox disinfecting wipes!?

I don't crave food, I crave those darn wipes! especially those lemon scented ones!! I just can't help but smell them and wipe everything down! and oil and gas!

anyone else crave other things besides food!?

good news... it is bleach free!!

• April
    Favorite Answer

Wow. That's a first.

Truthfully, i kind of craved dirt for about 2 days. :S I didn't eat it though. Make sure you don't eat the wipes and especially oil and gas. It will pass, maybe try and subsitute the wipes for something else, like lemon meringue pie, or key lime pie. It has kind of the same smell as those. I'm having this huge fruit and oreo craving, and oreos aren't healthy necessarily, so i'm subsituting it with fruit dipped in melted dark chocolate, or smoothies and shakes... mmmm.. Good luck!

Source(s): 15w2d pregnant!

ooo those fumes are not good at all to be breathing int. gas and oil and bleach! try the bleach free clorox wipes. smells the same but has no harmful toxins. also i'd try to keep away from the gas and oil cravinghun. good luck with the baby!

Source(s): 29 weeks pregnant...craving = blueberry coffee from dunkin donuts
  • Eva A

I craved Dill Pickle Chips and Salt & Vinegar Chips. I don't remember craving any non-food items...

I've always LOVED the smell of dry cat food, even when I was a little girl. It doesn't taste very good, though.

I wouldnt suggest it, i if you feel you must rinse them off with HOT water and let air dry before adding back to the cage. The residue could kill the birds, the fragrance can kill the birds... is it really worth the risk? You can use a mixture of 1/2 water and white vinegar and not have to rinse afterward. I keep some mixed up in a spray bottle near the cages! PoopOff makes wipes that are safe to use.. I still rinse after using it though.

Im addicted to Clorox Lemon Wipes too. I dont know why. A few years ago it was Windex and I quit buying it because I wanted to smell it all the time.

Something about those wipes though.

well it isn't uncommon to crave non food items. we had one lady in a mommy class say she really wanted to eat the "do not eat" packet that came in things.... like new shoes or pill bottles.

the main thing is as long as your DON'T eat it. i say go crazy cleaning things to get your fix. however you might want to try cutting into a real lemon and see if that helps. i am sure if you look hard enough you can find some type of lemon air freshener.

NO cravings like that But I would keep away at least until the baby is here I don't think its Good

Good Luck and congratz!

It was dettol for me mostly,i loved it so much that i would clean with it constantly and i loved the smell of persil washing tablet too,i used to put them under the hot tap in the sink just to get the smell!

The smell of coconut...I switched shampoos, body lotion, body wash, even my son's baby shampoo just to get more of that wonderful smell. Yesterday I put on tanning oil just to smell it!!!! Hahahaa, pregnancy is SO weird!

Source(s): P.S. Please don't be sniffing gas...if you get a wiff at the gas station that's fine, but don't be looking for it!!

lol lol 2 funny i know a lady who was preg with her 3rd baby n craved dirt she would go outside and eat dirt like almost everyday lol..