Your favorite name of these?

I've always thought the kids of Jon and Kate Plus 8 have cute names. My favorite names out of all of them is Leah Hope. From the boys, I like Aaden. Their names are:

Cara Nicole

Madelyn "Mady" Kate

Alexis Faith

Hannah Joy

Aaden Jonathan

Collin Thomas

Leah Hope

Joel Kevin

Which girl's name and which buy's name do you like from these adorable siblings?

BONUS: Your favorite kids name from Table for 12. Mine is Tara. And it's an extra, extra bonus if you actually know their names and not just guess!

To the user roo, you forgot Rebecca!

• Lv 7
    Best Answer

Of the J&K kids i love the name Leah Hope & Collin Thomas the best. Leah is my second favorite name. Collin is just a classic

Of the Table for 12 kids i like Rachel Anne & Connor James.

Table for twelve kids. Sorry but i couldn't find any of the twins' middle names

Kevin

Kieran

Kyle

Meghan

Tara Rose

Rachel Ann

Rebecca Mary

Ryan Peter

Connor James

Eric John Jr "EJ"

Arden Sophia Arden Juliana Dallas Madeline Dallas Lily Rosalie Ann Rosalie Claire Georgia Rose Georgia Linnae Scarlett Rosalie Scarlett Evangeline Maia Noelle Maia Naomi Jane Amarylis Jane Rebecca Riyah Brielle Ansley Luna Adele Nola Aylin Cadence Aven/Avyn Aislinn Liana Annika Zurie Emme Isla Dayla Ember Kyla Seren Celeste

I like Madelyn Kate the best even though they all have bland middles. I like Aaden is my favorite of the boys.

BONUS: I like Tara and Kieran on table for 12

My favorite would have to be Hannah Joy and Aaden Jonathan. I like Tara too! Soo cute. Hope I helped!

My favorites are Hannah Joy and Collin Thomas.

My favorite from Table for 12 is Rachel.

All of their names are:

Kevin

Kyle

Kieran

Meghan

Tara

Rachel

Rebecca

Ryan

Connor

EJ

Madelyn Kate and Collin Thomas

All of the Gosselin kids have really nice names, but I like Leah Hope and Joel Kevin!

BONUS: I like Tara and Ryan!

i like all them and a t first i didn't read about the jon and kate plus 8 but i was think those are all like the jon and kate kids then i read the beginning but i like Cara Nicole and Leah hope and Alexis Faith and well really i like all them for the guys still the same all them

• I really lovee Aaden but Madelyn Kate is pretty too.

i like Leah and Madelyn for girls...and Collin and Joel for boys!omg i love that show!i know all the kids names by heart! Kevin, Kyle, Kiernan, meghan, tara, rachel, ryan, connor and ej. My favorite name for girls has to be Tara too, meghan would be my second. For boys i like ryan, kevin and connor..... (= i <33 table for 12!