What are some good software license management solutions for a small business? (keeping track of product keys)?

I'm trying to easily organize and manage all our software licenses that we have for Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Adobe CS3, and so on. We're a small business, roughly 60 employees. As an IT guy, I'm looking for a simple yet adequate program or an online solution that will help us manage this.

Favorite Answer

Hey Tonyl,

I would strongly recommend that you check out Spiceworks (http://www.spiceworks.com),/ if you haven't done so already. It's a great product that will help you with license & asset tracking and is perfect for a small business like yours. The software is free, mainly because it is subsidized by targeted ads within the software itself. (e.g. when you're looking at the printers in your environment it will throw up an ad for HP). Hope that this is what you need!