Prop 8 upheld in California & the gays are mad. What do you think?

Sharon Papo who got married on June17th of last year on the first day it was legal said "I feel very uncomfortable being in a special class of citizens". For me I really don't care if they are uncomfortable, I believe in the constitution and that is what the supreme court did was to follow the law of... show more Sharon Papo who got married on June17th of last year on the first day it was legal said "I feel very uncomfortable being in a special class of citizens". For me I really don't care if they are uncomfortable, I believe in the constitution and that is what the supreme court did was to follow the law of the constitution. The citizens that voted for prop 8 have rights too. The majority want marriage to stay the same as proven by the passing of prop 8. We spoke, we voted, so now uphold the law, period. I say, give the gays the exact same rights as the rest of us, but don't call a gay union, marriage. So go ahead and give me thumbs down, but I would really like to hear what all of you think.