Do these names sound like rich popular snobs?

Ok, so I need to write a story for English class for my last grade, and it’s a big one. It cant be any shorter than 50 pages, which is a D-. The topic for all the students is about an average student changing into a really rich popular snob. We have to have ourselves be the main character, and for my story my dad... show more Ok, so I need to write a story for English class for my last grade, and it’s a big one. It cant be any shorter than 50 pages, which is a D-. The topic for all the students is about an average student changing into a really rich popular snob. We have to have ourselves be the main character, and for my story my dad got transferred from where I live to Beverly Hills, California and I’m attending West Beverly High School. I’m basing a lot of what happens off the show 90210. Not everybody is having their character be in California, some people are having theirs living in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, some are having theirs live in the “gated” community of a town where they are better then everyone else not living in the gated community. Jenna Ashley is my actual name because we needed to be in the story.
Girls:
Jenna Ashley(me), Amanda Taylor, Lauren Michelle, Tiffany Olivia, Kayla Marie, Rebecca Elizabeth, Natalie Alexa, Amber Savannah, Jasmine Danielle, Jessica Lynn, Ashley Nicole, Brittany Victoria, Adrianna Morgan, Emily Rachel, Nicole Alicia, Alexis Gabriella, Alyssa Brianna, Karina Hailey
Boys:
Tyler Justin, Andrew Marcus, Brandon James, Ethan Michael, Jacob(Jake) Daniel, Ryan Christopher, Kyle Anthony, Jesse Andrew, Cody Ian, Joshua(Josh) Nicholas, Jonathan Michael, Bradley(Brad) Patrick, Eric Trevor, Zachary(Zach) Daniel, Jason Austin, Sean Alexander, Connor Matthew
Update: suggestions of last names would be appreciated :)