find a computer program that edits your physical features?

hi, i wanna find a program or website that you can upload a picture of your face....and put it onto a different body. anyone know of any programs or websites..please let me know. thanks

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Erm... Try photoshop.

    There is also a mobile app called facewarp for changing the shape of a persons face. Its really funny.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.