can u give me funny MMA facts?
like chuck norris facts
- Frank the tankLv 71 decade agoBest Answer
1) Jason Reinhardt, who lost to Joe Lauzon at UFC 78 is 20-1 with 20 finishes, 19 in the first round.
2) Prior to BJ Penn VS Joe Stevenson, all UFC 155lb title fights went to a decision.
3) Travis Fulton has the most KO wins in MMA with 60. Gilbert Yvel is second with 30. Fulton also has 123 submission wins, most of all-time as well. Dan Severn is second with 53.
4) Chris Lytle has 15 decision losses.
5) The UFC has held 1,089 fights (as of UFN 17). 32% have ended in a submission, 38% by KO/TKO, 28% by decision. Over 600 fights, PRIDE is almost identical. 31% submission, 34% KO/TKO and 31% decision.
6) Only one fight in the history of the UFC ended in the 5th round when Ricco Rodriguez defeated Randy Couture via submission due to strikes.
7) Bas Rutten is 2-3 against Frank and Ken Shamrock combined, but 26-1-1 against everyone else.
8) Randy Couture has 19 UFC fights, 15 of them title fights. Since December 1997, only one of his UFC fights has not been for a title.
9) Prior to "Cro Cop" Mirko Filipovic's nickname was "Tiger."
10) Teila Tuli, who lost to Gerard Gordeau at UFC 1, played Kemo in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Gerard Gordeau continued the night with some of Tuli's teeth stuck in his foot. After he returned home to the Neatherlands he had to go months of treatment for fear of blood poisoning.
11) Tra Telligman has no right pectoral. He lost it in a car accident as a child.
12) Heath Herring has the most fights in the history of PRIDE.
13) Chael Sonnen ran for state legisture in Oregon. He lost. He is, however, a Real Estate Agent for John L Scott Realty
14) Tim Sylvia, Ricco Rodriguez, Wes Sims, Josh Thomson, Tiki and Pete Spratt all were on a special UFC episode of Blind Date. Frank Trigg was on kept
15) Troy Mandaloniz was the referee in the Anderson Silva/Yushin Okami fight
16) Stephan Bonnar snuck out of the Ultimate Fighter house to get some Mad Dog at a liquor store. It never made it on air.
17) Robbie Lawler VS Steve Berger was the first MMA fight to be aired on cable TV. Lawler was also in the first title fight to be on network TV.
18) UFC 78 was actually the 100th event in the company's history. UFC 100 will be the 132nd event.
19) Rampage was on Jackass teaching Ryan Dunn how to shoot for a takedown.
20) Mac Danzig was a sponsored skateboarder and is a professional photographer.
21) Jeremy Jackson's ex-wife named their son Nick after Nick Diaz, who beat Jackson right before she gave birth to Nick. Jackson went on as a last minute replacement for Diaz in The Ultimate Fighter 4.
22) Tito Ortiz's real name? Jacob Ortiz.
23) Art Jimmerson, who lost to Royce Gracie at UFC 1 when Royce mounted him, is still listed as an active fighter on the UFC website.
24) At a charity event, Bas Rutten accidently stepped on Brian Urlacher's foot. Bas apologized and Urlacher refused to accept. Bas tried to make peace but Urlacher asked Bas if "wanted to take this outside." Bas laughed and said yes. The bouncers diffused the situation and told Urlacher who Bas was. Urlacher quickly apologized.
25) And finally….Drew Fickett is in a band called cock sandwich.Source(s): my brain ;)
- nom nomLv 51 decade ago
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the heck he wants.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris can speak braille.
- 1 decade ago
Wow that's amazing Frank! Didnt knew more than half of those.
I don't know many juicy details but here's some:
-Mark Coleman fell off top of the rope when he won grand Prix.
-Mark Coleman threw a hissy fit in background after losing to Fedor for second time.
-Steve Cantwell use to be sparring partner for Dewey Cooper and rolled with Baroni Phil a couple time.
-Fedor drive a Toyota Cruiser that was gave to him by Valdimir Putin.
-First American MMAist was Theodore Roosevelt. He hold a brown belt in judo, wrestled and boxed most of his life.
- 1 decade ago
Every year on Chuck Norris' birthday,
he picks one special kid to throw into the sun
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You mean, like how UFC began?