who else is sick of susan boyle!!!?

sick of hearing about susan boyle, there are so many good acts in britains got talent this year and they are getting over looked by susan boyle!! i personally would like to see a dance troupe win(diversity) not a singer!! anybody agree!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Bloody agree with you a million percent!

Susan Boyle only is becoming a huge star, is because she was so ugly and freakish, that we expected her to be cr*p. When in fact she was really above average at best. And I hate that everyone compares every single act to Susan Boyle, it's getting annoying.

I'm sick of every stupid singer getting through, go to X Factor, this is a variety show. I'm talking about Shaun Smith in particular, Gareth was robbed!

We are going to end up realistically with 5 singers and 5 dancers.

Plus Diversity are blooming amazing, I mean did you see when they chucked that kid across. They are fantastic!

Diversity to win!!!

• 1 decade ago

SUSAN BOYLE SUCKS!!

I don't see the massive deal in her! She's a woman who is okay at singing but not that great, she's ugly, but she's getting all the attention. I totally agree with you, why the hell should someone like that be getting all the attention when there are more important people in the world??

• 1 decade ago

At the end of the day it should be the best performer, whether singer or dancer so, no I don't agree with you. There are no good acts getting overlooked as far as I'm concerned - the best ones have gone through to the final.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. She's good I think but there are so many other good ones. Diversity rock and so do Flawless. I'd love to see one of those win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm sick of people moaning about her , its not her fault all the attention she's getting ,but i agree Diversity are really good and deserve a chance to win too

• 1 decade ago

yeah i don't see what is so special about her.

I didn't like her from the beginning

i would also like to see diversity or flawless win i think they are really good.

After all, there is always x factor for the singers

but i did like shaun smith last night he was really good.

• 1 decade ago

omgggg i hate susan bloody boyle with a passion !

diversity or aidan davis (if he gets through to the final) to winnnn (:

• 1 decade ago

so your are sick of susan boyle because of what media editors print in their papers??? can you get anymore fickle????

• Why not the uggo? There are far too many beautiful untalented singers out there.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I agree. :) I love diversity and I hope they win!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.