Will i grow any taller? How much taller (inches, cms)?

I am a male turning 16 in a 3 months and i want to know if i will grow any taller? My dad is 5'5, my mum is 4'10 and i'm 5'9.5. My weight is 70-72kg (jumps a lot from time to time since i was 14 and a half). I have a maintained diet (protein of 150g each day, 1200 mg of calcium, fair amounts of... show more I am a male turning 16 in a 3 months and i want to know if i will grow any taller? My dad is 5'5, my mum is 4'10 and i'm 5'9.5. My weight is 70-72kg (jumps a lot from time to time since i was 14 and a half). I have a maintained diet (protein of 150g each day, 1200 mg of calcium, fair amounts of magnesium, potassium from bananas I love bananas :0, vitamins and minerals from my 4 serves and vegs and 3 serves of fruit each day) I play a lot of tennis...especially tennis comps and tournaments and i dance (krumping) a lot at dance & buck sessions and with friends on weekends. I also have a lot of muscle (especially in my shoulders and back mainly from tennis 4 times a week recreational... comps on fri, sat, sun, wed and krumping, on weekends and at also at school)

I started puberty at 13 and 4 mths EXACTLY when i had a growth spurt of 3-4 inches. My point is will i grow any more??? And if i do, could be possibly estimate by how much (inches or cms)?

Btw im half african american, half australian. And for the past 4 mths since summer (australian summer, i live in sydney), i have been having frequent aching knee pains (at least 3 times a week, esp before bed), night cramps and foot cramps...i havent had them since i was 14 and a half or so. are these symptons of a growth spurt?? and i have only grown half a cm or 1cm since i had these pains and cramps since summer.

WILL I GROW ANYMORE???? can u tell me from your personal experience of growing up and changing in puberty. im not demanding any answers i would just appreciate ur help.
Thank you everyone!!:::holla at me:::!!!

I really appreciate ur help!!

PS: sorry for writing for so long. I love you all. PEACE!! By the way both my parents were late bloomers. My dad grew around 4.5 inches 3 mths after his 16th birthday and my mum grew around 6 inches after her 14th birthday, which is late for a female.

I really want to grow taller to my desired height of 5'11 -6'1 so i can play tennis with greater ease since a taller height would be able to return balls easier. for eg. hitting bak a high bounce top spin groundstroke.

sorry for writing for so long. sorry for wasting ur time in reading my question. im very sorry :(