Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you want bourbon, scotch or beer?

with NK setting off nukes and shootin' missiles. I think I'll have all three.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'll take a pomegranate martini if you don't mind!

1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice

2 oz. Absolute Citron vodka

1 oz. Cointreau liquor

cup of ice

optional: splash of sparkling water

Shake ingredients in a shaker and pour into s chilled martini glass. Garnish with pomegranate fruit.

I'LL HAVE THREE OF THESE and we'll drink to nuclear missile test launch failure!

• 4 years ago

Loveee that song :) I've had a pretty bad day today. Im thinking im gonna go home and have a beer well more than one quite a few as i have some spare money this week listen to some music always cheers me up too if i had a really rough day i have this cocktail i made up one day when i was bored and ecided to raid the spirit cubord (i dont know if someone else already done it but oh well im taking credit) In a half pint glass 2 shots of quantro on the bottom (orange liquor) 2 shots of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) - but make sure it ends up on top and doesn't curdle, do this by pouring it on the back of a tea-spoon 3 shots of baileys (irish cream liquor) - again layered so it doesnt curdle Then just down it, really cheers you up, im not sure if your a man or a woman but anyway a real man would down it, a woman would take sips :( But yeah try it if you have those ingredients haha (it goes well with some progressive metal/rock, tool, porcupine tree etc) Edit: Why are you in Korea, Do you work for the US government haha or do you actually live there? Just wondering

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a drinker, but I often say I deserve to be plastered while working...I'll go with the scotch. (Though I'm not as worried about NK as I probably should be, sadly nothing will work with them, until something happens with their mostly insane leader who terrorizes their own populace worse than the rest of the world)

• 1 decade ago

Scotch, thank you. Do they realize that their facility is near an old deep crust fault line that is underneath the northern half of North Korea ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

About three fingers of Jim Beam (black if you have it) and a few ice cubes will do me just fine.

Thanks Dummycraps, for giving this third world commie thug a 10 year advance on his nuke program.

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Double shot of Wild Turkey and a two Schofferhofer. A fresh Palma Maduro cigar and some Nikki on the side please. That should do it lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a double shot of bonded bourbon on the rocks please, and some George Throughgood on the radio, its going to be a very long four years

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will have all three, and some Kahlua, Vodka and Tequila as well.

• r & r
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses.

• Ja Ma
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

southern comfort

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.