Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you want bourbon, scotch or beer?

with NK setting off nukes and shootin' missiles. I think I'll have all three.

Best Answer

I'll take a pomegranate martini if you don't mind!

1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice

2 oz. Absolute Citron vodka

1 oz. Cointreau liquor

cup of ice

optional: splash of sparkling water

Shake ingredients in a shaker and pour into s chilled martini glass. Garnish with pomegranate fruit.

I'LL HAVE THREE OF THESE and we'll drink to nuclear missile test launch failure!

Loveee that song :) I've had a pretty bad day today. Im thinking im gonna go home and have a beer well more than one quite a few as i have some spare money this week listen to some music always cheers me up too if i had a really rough day i have this cocktail i made up one day when i was bored and ecided to raid the spirit cubord (i dont know if someone else already done it but oh well im taking credit) In a half pint glass 2 shots of quantro on the bottom (orange liquor) 2 shots of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) - but make sure it ends up on top and doesn't curdle, do this by pouring it on the back of a tea-spoon 3 shots of baileys (irish cream liquor) - again layered so it doesnt curdle Then just down it, really cheers you up, im not sure if your a man or a woman but anyway a real man would down it, a woman would take sips :( But yeah try it if you have those ingredients haha (it goes well with some progressive metal/rock, tool, porcupine tree etc) Edit: Why are you in Korea, Do you work for the US government haha or do you actually live there? Just wondering

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a drinker, but I often say I deserve to be plastered while working...I'll go with the scotch. (Though I'm not as worried about NK as I probably should be, sadly nothing will work with them, until something happens with their mostly insane leader who terrorizes their own populace worse than the rest of the world)

Scotch, thank you. Do they realize that their facility is near an old deep crust fault line that is underneath the northern half of North Korea ?

About three fingers of Jim Beam (black if you have it) and a few ice cubes will do me just fine.

Thanks Dummycraps, for giving this third world commie thug a 10 year advance on his nuke program.

• L.T.M.

Double shot of Wild Turkey and a two Schofferhofer. A fresh Palma Maduro cigar and some Nikki on the side please. That should do it lol.

a double shot of bonded bourbon on the rocks please, and some George Throughgood on the radio, its going to be a very long four years

I will have all three, and some Kahlua, Vodka and Tequila as well.

• r & r

Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses.

• Ja Ma

southern comfort