MC asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 decade ago

question:Diabetes Question?

which medicine is injected along with insulin and which one is the best medicine for diabetes

thx in advance

inappropriate answer will be reported

Best Answer

Nothing is injected along with insulin. The diabetic will simply draw up the proper dose from the vial of insulin. Sometimes a diabetic needs to take two kinds of insulin, one which is quick acting and one which acts over a longer period of time, but these days there are some kinds of insulin which are premixed. Where did you get the idea that there's another kind of medicine that's injected along with insulin?

Your doctor will have to run tests on you to see what medicine is best for you, and sometimes only trial and error will show what works on an individual patient. For example, there is one oral antidiabetic medicine that works very well for many people, however, I can't take it because it causes disastrous side effects in me.

Insulin does not come in pills, by the way. Taking insulin by mouth will mean that the insulin is destroyed by the digestive process. There are pills that some diabetics can take, but mostly these pills will stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin.

1

Source(s): Secret To Destroy Diabetes : http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?UaJv

2

Source(s): My Diabetes Cured Completely - http://DiabetesGoFar.com/?zMlz
  • Sherri

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

insulin is the only "medicine" used to treat diabetes.

so nothing else would be injected for diabetes other than that.

Sulfonylurea

• Bolt

byetta is an injectable medication used by some diabetics.