Has anybody else seen the latest photos of Danielle Lloyd?

Those of you who are squeamish at the sight of blood should not open the link, on the hand Danielle haters this'll make your day....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11874...

Good point whip...I cant think why she would want to lie on the ground...maybe she was pished...

Favorite Answer

I'm not a fan of Danielle who appears to me to be a talentless 'Z' list celebrity. However, no one deserves to be physically attacked, be it in a night club or Tescos and I sincerely hope that the perpetrators of this attack are charged and punished.

All Danielle is guilty of is being a floosy but that's not a crime and there are a lot of them about!!!

I am totally against violence Nat but I have to say that what goes around comes around. It has taken a long time for Danielle to get payback for what she did on CBB and for Jade to take the rap, but payback she has got.

• emz

I don't like her but I would never wish that on anyone like WHip says its seems a bit weird being inside the club

Thats alot of blood for just a catfight. It looks like she's been stabbed or bottled.

I wonder what she did to deserve that...

• I never liked the girl personally, but nobody deserves that. Trouble is, like my dear old dad used to say, " you reap what you sow".

shes probally been bladdered again and fell on the table full of glasses .

but will say some jealous girls pushed her .

as much as i hate dani she not a racist . as someone has said on here .

do you honestly think shes going with the black footballers just to prove shes not racist , cmon .

Love it!

Hated the racist cow, why did she get forgiven instantly after the whole Shilpa thing?!

This is what she deserves.

That's what happens when you date a girly boy footballer!

Source(s): Karma happens

can't stand the girl either , but i wouldnt wish that upon her at all , trouble does seem to follow her around doesn't it ?

That's shocking. I bet that didn't half hurt. Having said that I'm not a huge fan of hers but I wouldn't go that far!