From your experience what zodiac sign is the most evil?

What sign do you cinsider to be the most evil.I have to say virgo,the woman virgos Ive met are manipulative and seem to use men for money.If they dont get theyre way they will manipulate and use threats.My ex was a virgo,he always turned everything around on me,he was a drunken abusive,lying,cheating psycho,he tried to kill me and one of our kittens.He was very manipulative did whatever he could to make me feel guilty and blamed me for evrything,didnt take care of me when I was very ill,I ended up in the hospital after Id been telling him for 4 months I was very sick,I had ashmatic bronchitis and could barely breath,put us in debt cause drinking and gambling was more important to him then paying the bills,he was a total psycho!!!I would never date a virgo again,theres a reason they are so quiet,they are hiding how they really are!!!

Favorite Answer

Wow!

I'm sorry for your rotten experience with your ex. Before you get involved with another person, regardless of their Sun sign, please realize:

1. We also have a rising, and moon sign and many times, the moon sign paints a truer picture of who we are. Even so, our life experiences shape us regardless of our zodiac sign and at a certain point, we chose who we want to be.

2. YOU have the ultimate say in what you put up with in a relationship AND you have to ACCEPT the blame for all your lousy relationships. You chose to be in it, you chose to stay in it and you chose to put up with all his "psycho" ways.

3. Playing Victim is the easy way out. Why not accept the responsibility of lowering your standards so much that you felt you only deserved to be with a "drunken abusive, lying, cheating psycho..."?

4. Accept that you didn't care enough about yourself that when you kept "telling him for 4 months (that you were) very sick" and he didn't take you to the hospital YOU didn't up and go yourself....YOU are an ADULT after all aren't YOU? 911, would have gotten you an ambulance if you were that sick. Didn't your fingers love the rest of your body enough to pick up the phone and dial 3 little numbers?

5. People who are losers don't suddenly turn into winners, because you "love them" or whatever, they stay losers. Don't date anymore losers, unless you think you are a loser as well.

6. You should really work on who you are, what you want out of life and don't become the victim. The life you lead is really up to you. Be strong and remember "It really is better to be alone than in bad company."

I'm a Virgo, who as a young woman, dated a couple of losers and almost married one, BUT at some point, I realized that I was worth more than what these guys offered and I moved on. Neither relationship lasted because quite frankly, I'm too smart, have too much of a high self-esteem and possess to much foresight to stick around relationships with guys who were and would always be losers. After the second loser, I made the conscious decision to only date happy, emotionally healthy men with dreams and aspirations and I ended up finding my dh of 16 years at age 22. When it comes to dating, I tell my 14 year old daughter to be choosy and to realize that she deserves to be treated with respect and kindness and that she is worth EVERYTHING. Like me she is a Virgo (though our risings and moons are different) and so far she has been really good about the "boy" issue. As parents we treat her like a princess, so that she will never accept anything less. If my daughter came up with me and told me all this, I would tell her exactly the same things I told you. I'm a very honest person, who refuses to sugar-coat reality, and who will not take pity on someone who is responsible to some extent for the misery in their lives. I'm assuming you have some intelligence, your health and enough experience in your life know NOW how things should not be and hope that you open your eyes and make your life what you want it to be--AIM high, stars don't shine in the garbage dump or the gutter. :*)

To answer your question of "evil" sign. None. There are somethings with an person's zodiac natal chart that may cause them to have certain ways, but life and choice will still outweigh it to a certain extent and again, YOU CHOSE who you keep company.

Aries Male Taurus Female Gemini Female Cancer Female Leo Male Virgo Female Libra Male Scorpio Female Sagittarius Female Capricorn Male Aquarius Female Pisces Both

I found evilness in every sign including Pisces and Cancer. Most of the evil people I met had sth wrong in their lives. There was this girl Aquarius that was very moody and not easygoing (her mother had cancer) then this girl Libra that was so picky about everything that I couldn't held a conversation with her (her husband was extremely critical all day long)...of course they are not my friends now ...I would be insane like them if I wanted that kind of companionship but I still have Libra friends and Aquarius friends...not everything is about signs.

• Aqueerious
      5 years agoReport

The Aquarius girls wasn't evil just misunderstood, learn the difference!!

Oh dear I'm sorry to hear about your story on your stupid Virgo man here, i feel for you, i wouldn't date a Virgo guy myself cos of their attitudes. I think you're a little too biased here and i know for sure that not ALL men with different signs are the same, I guarantee you that.

i'm not manipulative and i'd never use men for money or lie or cheat. I might look around but i'd never lead any guy on. I want people to actually empathize with my feelings and situations and not many people do that for me. That's when i just stay quiet and don't bother to open but get pissed off. I'm more of honest and outspoken thanks to my Sagittarius rising and Aquarius moon.

I'd say Scorpio are more vicious, manipulative and vindictive. cos they like to make other people miserable when they are happy and they will never receive the happiness they want and get cos of their stupidity. Not many are like that but i find their arrogance really repulsive, they highlight it too much and kinda needs to tone it down and be themselves, cos it just tells me they ain't got nothing going.

Every signs are good with me but i find Scorpio not evil but i find them difficult to understand. I can emphasize with their feelings and sensitivity but when it comes to other people, they are harsh and mess up people's lives.

Source(s): Consider your past as a lesson to understand men more and how you should react to it.
    • lily4 years agoReport

Stupid ***** **** off

some virgos are nice although u pretty much described them, but i like them a lot maybe becos im gemini and i get along with virgo but i kno theey can b self righteous pricks

• AG_Man

From mine, is scorpio. The one I knew from last year. He has some good qualities but he would leave you for dead if you got stuck in a burning warehouse.

Now I know that Taurus are the worst out there. Virgos can lie and cheat, but they wont turn their back on you just like that. The taurus i dated changed my opinion about all signs. Everyone is great except for Taurus people.

-Capricorn

Scorpio women

they are calculating, manipulative, fussy.

they will turn against you on a dime

• PAT6 years agoReport

Scorpios use charm to get what the want....Taurus can be very bitty with their language and they are know it alls...Capricorns are the most manipulated to me...They keep emotions in check and they watch other people to see who they are friendly with....They are ambitious and want to get ahead....

• Deb

Taurus. Self centered and arrogant and downright cruel. I don't ever want to be around another male Taurus as long as I live.

• fayt84

To me, it is was my aunt whose a Pisces sun and her daughter-n-law that is a Taurus sun.