I'm sorry for your rotten experience with your ex. Before you get involved with another person, regardless of their Sun sign, please realize:
1. We also have a rising, and moon sign and many times, the moon sign paints a truer picture of who we are. Even so, our life experiences shape us regardless of our zodiac sign and at a certain point, we chose who we want to be.
2. YOU have the ultimate say in what you put up with in a relationship AND you have to ACCEPT the blame for all your lousy relationships. You chose to be in it, you chose to stay in it and you chose to put up with all his "psycho" ways.
3. Playing Victim is the easy way out. Why not accept the responsibility of lowering your standards so much that you felt you only deserved to be with a "drunken abusive, lying, cheating psycho..."?
4. Accept that you didn't care enough about yourself that when you kept "telling him for 4 months (that you were) very sick" and he didn't take you to the hospital YOU didn't up and go yourself....YOU are an ADULT after all aren't YOU? 911, would have gotten you an ambulance if you were that sick. Didn't your fingers love the rest of your body enough to pick up the phone and dial 3 little numbers?
5. People who are losers don't suddenly turn into winners, because you "love them" or whatever, they stay losers. Don't date anymore losers, unless you think you are a loser as well.
6. You should really work on who you are, what you want out of life and don't become the victim. The life you lead is really up to you. Be strong and remember "It really is better to be alone than in bad company."
I'm a Virgo, who as a young woman, dated a couple of losers and almost married one, BUT at some point, I realized that I was worth more than what these guys offered and I moved on. Neither relationship lasted because quite frankly, I'm too smart, have too much of a high self-esteem and possess to much foresight to stick around relationships with guys who were and would always be losers. After the second loser, I made the conscious decision to only date happy, emotionally healthy men with dreams and aspirations and I ended up finding my dh of 16 years at age 22. When it comes to dating, I tell my 14 year old daughter to be choosy and to realize that she deserves to be treated with respect and kindness and that she is worth EVERYTHING. Like me she is a Virgo (though our risings and moons are different) and so far she has been really good about the "boy" issue. As parents we treat her like a princess, so that she will never accept anything less. If my daughter came up with me and told me all this, I would tell her exactly the same things I told you. I'm a very honest person, who refuses to sugar-coat reality, and who will not take pity on someone who is responsible to some extent for the misery in their lives. I'm assuming you have some intelligence, your health and enough experience in your life know NOW how things should not be and hope that you open your eyes and make your life what you want it to be--AIM high, stars don't shine in the garbage dump or the gutter. :*)
To answer your question of "evil" sign. None. There are somethings with an person's zodiac natal chart that may cause them to have certain ways, but life and choice will still outweigh it to a certain extent and again, YOU CHOSE who you keep company.