Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

** 急,幫我翻譯成 英文自傳 !!

我是Jessica,民國78年出生於桃園縣裡的一個小村落。

我在家中排行老么,上有兩位大哥,哥哥都已服完兵役,在外工作,雖身為家中么兒,但卻沒有一絲驕縱。自幼父母以民主溝通之方式教育我,讓我在關懷、安康的環境下成長,培養我獨立自主、積極主動、負責之生活態度。

高中就讀國立中壢家商裡的家政科,同學間的競爭力較國中高出許多,且因興趣不符,使我高一時的學習狀況一度陷入低潮。在家人和師長的鼓勵下,高二時轉至永平工商,在觀光學程逐漸發現自己對觀光餐旅的興趣,調整自己的學習方式,配合興趣並且加倍努力,終於走出低潮,使自己的成績維持在一定的水平。轉學的經歷拓寬我的視野,使我在家政和餐旅兩方面都有多一些的涉獵,得以更宏觀的眼光去審視許多事物。

在高中時期拿取中打證照、商業英檢四級、調酒丙級、烘焙丙級,雖然過程中曾遭遇到挫折,但最後都能憑藉著正確的學習態度一一克服,並使學習之路走得更坦順。在得到證照的喜悅,心中更是覺得這就是一分耕耘一分收穫。目前就讀於景文科技大學旅館管理系,當然未來還要本此原則繼續虛心學習。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am Jessica, a small village born in county of peach garden in the 78th year of the Republic of China.

I rank old at home, on there is eldest brother,elder brother already it last military service of finishing,work outside, although as the child in the family, no silk is spoilt. Parents have educated me in way that democracy communicate since the childhood, let me grow up under showing loving care for , safe and comfortable environment , train my independence and the initiative , positive , responsible life attitude.

The high school studies in and hits the housekeeping department in Shang of Li's family state-runly , the competitiveness among classmates is higher than much more than junior middle school, and because the interest is not accorded with, make my high study state for the moment fall into low tide for a time . Under family and encouragement of teacher, Senior Two transfer Yongping industry and commerce to , is it study Cheng find oneself to visit interest that meal travel gradually to visit, adjust one's own study way, cooperated with the interest and redoubled efforts, went out of low tide at last, make one's own achievement maintain certain level. The experience of transfering to another school widens my vision , make me have stable political situation meal at home travel two respects have more dabbling, the eyes that be more macroscopical go to examine a lot of things closely.

這網站你可以參考,看看對你有沒有幫助囉:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...