Y&R: Are you tired of the same questions on here also?

No offense to anyone, but if I see the "Who is the father of Sharon's baby?" or "What's Billy up to?" questions anymore, I'm going to scream. Is anyone else getting tired of seeing the same questions repeated on here?

Favorite Answer

My two favourite's are who is Mary Jo and the Phillip story line they ask it over and over I guess its my own problem !

There are several things to think about here: first, what is your child's order in the family (1st child, 2nd, etc.)? If she's the oldest, that's probably why she acts as responsibly as she does. You don't say why she doesn't get along with her mom (not my business, anyway)--but how do the other kids get along with the mom, and how do they view your daughter? Has the mom built in some resentment toward her into the siblings? Do you have a chance to include them in some of the activities the two of you do? I would suggest that you make an effort to get her involved in some things that will give her opportunities to be around positive adult female models--youth group at church, Girl Scouts, etc. She will need this as she matures and needs to ask questions about certain subjects. You sound as if you're responsible and caring--those are two great traits to have as a parent. You just want to stay on top of things. Always be open to talk to her, and listen a lot. That way, she'll always trust you.

I agree with you and for the last time Sharon baby is Billy and not Nick and Billy just want Mac back even though it s not possible coz Raul is back!

My take is a person gives up five points to ask a pointless question. One that has been asked repeatedly becomes an easy two points for me. If I chose to answer it I can give the same old stale answer. Besides people don't always get around to answering a question the first one hundredth time it is asked can get on that one hundredth and first time.

I have to agree. The Who's Sharon's baby daddy is a bit played out especially since a couple of years back it was Phyllis's going through that. I think they are running out of things to do in Soapville...

• amare

Yes I am! I am sick and tired of "Who is Mary Jane?" I wish people would read the questions already asked before they post a question that has been asked about 10 times already!

• JennyH

If I have already answered a question, I wont' answer unless I have more to tell...the thing is...people look at these questions at different times...as time goes on people find out more spoilers. I do notice that there are a lot of similar questions, but like I said people tend to find out more and have more theories as time goes on.

Heavens yes! Before I clicked on your question, I saw another "Who Is This Mary Jane" question and I said to myself "everyone has been asking that for a hundred years". lol. Glad it's not just me!!

yes me too. i don't think anyone looks to see what has been asked before they ask. it's aggravating to keep answering the same questions over and over. but it is easy points

Yup you bet!

However without the Asked questions there would be no Answered questions. Therefore there would be no: Yahoo Q's & A's ;-)