Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

In the bedroom, would it be wrong to tie up & gag my wife, leave, return & then read her The Great Gatsby?

She said I could tie her up and do whatever I want to her for Father's Day. She's not that well-read.

• Autumn
    Favorite Answer

She said you could do whatever you wanted; although, I'm pretty sure she was thinking other than literature. It's her Father's Day gift to you and it would be totally appropriate. That's an excellent choice for her and just the right length. I think it will lead to something good and unexpected for the both of you.

Source(s): my crystal ball

Before you do anything that involves pain or restraint, work out a signal that she can use if she wants to stop. You must always remember to stop when she asks or you will break her trust in you. As for leaving, don't go very far because if something bad were to happen (she chokes on the gag, the house catches on fire) you'd never forgive yourself.

As for the Great Gatsby, that's a bit much really...besides, it will make her feel worthless if you tie her up, gag her, and then go read a book. She's offering to let you try something sexual with her. If you sit there and read a book instead, she will think you're not sexually attracted to her anymore and it could hurt your physical relationship with her.

Couldn't you read something better to her after you have sex with her? Hell, rent The Great Gatsby if you must (personally, I'd choose a different title but that's just me) but read it to her? If she's not well-read then she won't understand the literary value of it anyway. Why not suggest a book club instead?

Well I guess it depends on your capacity for risk. IF you tie up your wife and gag her AND leave her unattended, you are legally responsible for the consequences of YOUR actions. What happens if she chokes to death and because you weren't in the room, you couldn't help her? You would be charged and convicted of manslaughter (if not something worse). And how would you prove you had her consent to tie and gag her? What if later she claimed you did it by force or without her consent?

Don't do it.

I have never read the Great Gatsby or many of the classic books so that would be very educational

It sounds to me that you sexually get off abusing and humiliating a woman. Just like a battered woman to do everything in her power to please her husband, in hopes that he will be nice to her. And to think this woman loved you enough to be the mother of your children and this is what you give her in return.

I hope on Mother's Day you let her tie you up naked and gag you. Then she invited the neighbors to come into your bedroom for a good laugh.

LILF-that's a wonderful idea for Father's Day. I'll be checking into that. I'm not sure where I could anchor the restraints, since we rent our apartment though.

I love reading all the serious answers to Eddie's questions. :)

OMG - that's hilarious.

Can I tie up my husband for Father's Day and just leave him there? Do I have to return and actually do anything?

What ever turns you on, but when you say "leave", for how long?, hopefully only an hour or two. Plus she has given you her permission to do so, so go for it. Some partners chain their spouse up to the bed and whip them, until they do as they are told. The guys love having their bottoms whipped.

yes it is! How dare you read her Great Gatsby! But if shes dead after you gagged her then whats the point?

• Mrs. B

I guess that depends. If she is going to lie still and listen, then sure. But if she's just going to thrash about and make a bunch of noise and not be able to hear you, then you will be wasting your time and breath.