Poll: David Lee Roth Or Sammy Hager?

Sammy Hager in my opinion.

Im not a big fan of David Lee Roth's high pitched screams, I also like the lyrics Sammy Hager wrote and what the lyrics stand for...not to mention the bands sound that pulled Sammy's Lyrics together.

DLR screams like a women during guitar solos n such, Sammy hager sings but doesnt scream.

Best Answer

def. sammy hagar i watch and listen to them all the time (vanhagar)

David Lee Roth

I hate both of their music and don't care at all for "Van Halen" (Except the one song "Jump") but I don't know what you mean by "David Lee Roth's high pitched screams".... From what I remember Sammy Hagar was the one with the raspy high pitched voice.

Plus Sammy Hagar turned the band into a gay love song band.

David Lee Roth's

Sammy Hagar.

gotta disagree....Roth made Van Halen what it was with his voice! (And, no, I'm not discounting Eddie's guitar skills, the man's a genius! Simply talking singing here!)_I've never been a fan of Hagar.

• I'm not big fan of either of them but i would pick roth because he was interesting at least.

DLR.

sammy did to much screaming for me.

Will you kill me if I say Gary Cherones?

I'm basically saying it to be a pain in the you-know-what.

yes