Should we amend the constitution to uphold biblical standards on marriage, what do you think?

Everbodys qouting scripture about not having fag weddings, but shouldn't we take the WHOLE bible in context? If we do I think we ought to table our amendments like this, Proposal to amend the United States constitution to conform to Biblical principles regarding marriage. Amendment XXV III No state may... show more Everbodys qouting scripture about not having fag weddings, but shouldn't we take the WHOLE bible in context?

If we do I think we ought to table our amendments like this, Proposal to amend the United States constitution to conform to Biblical principles regarding marriage.

Amendment XXV III
No state may sanction marriage between people of the same gender.

Amendment XXIX
No state may sanction marriage between a man and a woman who was married previously but has since devorced. (Matthew 5:32)

Amendment XXX
No state may sanction marriage involving a widow unless it is to her brother inlaw (see amendment 34) All women whos husbands have past away are to refrain from intamicy and pleasure for the rest of their lives (1 Timothy 5:5-15)

Amendment XXXL
No state may sanction marriage between people of different races.
(Deuteronomy 7:3, numbers 25: 6- 8, 36: 3-9, Kings 11:2, Ezea 9:2, Nehemiah 13: 25-27)

Amendment XXXII
No state may sanction marriage between a Christian and a non Christian.
(2 John 1: 9- 11, Corinthians 6: 14 -17)

Amendment XXXIII
No state may sanction marriage involving a man who has had sexual thoughts about a woman other than the one he intends to marry.
(Mathew 5:28)

Amendment XXXIV
No state may sanction marriage between a man whos brother has passed away and any woman other than his brothers widow. Each state must require the brother of a deceased man to marry his brothers widow. (Duteronomy 25: 5-10)

Amendment XXXV
No state may sanction marriage between a man and any woman unwilling to promise in her wedding vows to obey her husband and submit to his every whim.
(Ephesians 5:22-24, Corinthians 11:3, Colossionas 3:18, 1 Timothy 2: 11-12, Titus 2:3, Peter 3:1)

Amendment XXXVII
No state may sanction marriage in which the wedding ceremony is to occur during her menstrual cycle unless the prospective spouses agree to refrain from intimate relations until the womans period of uncleanness has terminated. (Leviticus 18:19, 20:18, Ezekiel 18: 5-6)

Amendment XXXVIII
No state may sanction marriage between a minister and anyone other than a virgin.
(Leviticus 21: 13-14)

Amendment XXXIX
No state may sanction marriage between a rapist and any woman other than his victim.
States must require that he marry his victim (Duteronomy 22:28-29) unless the victim failed to cry out, then he is relieved of his obligation (Duteronomy 22:23-24)

Amendment XXXX
No state may sanction marriage between a man and an aggressive or contentious woman (Proverbs 21:9, 21:19, 25:24, 27:15)

what do you think?
Update: The censorship was for the word gay!
Update 2: Tasia,
You think I have nothing better to do?
I put a lot of time and effort into this to try to show people how ridiculous they are being by highlighting their predudice and biggotry using the same bible scriptures they use themselves!
Update 3: Joe N, I couldn't agree more
www.landoverbaptist.org
Gods favourite church, where the worthwile worship
* Unsaved Not welcome
Update 4: Marlyin
I respect that, you see the difference is that you agree to dissagree yet respect our right to live - not as we choose (Common mis-concepition) but as we are, it's the other 80% were still trying to get through to!
19 answers 19