Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

ladies poll #2: do you ever feel like...?

you are possessed when you are on your period?

like i get SO btchy and short tempered... i dont even know where it comes from. the weird thing is i know im doing it, i hate it, and yet i cant stop it.

Best Answer

Not a lady but I get you, when my girl friends get their period I grab a crucifix and a bible.

I'm generally nice when I'm on my period. It's the few days before my period. I will be such a brat for no reason. I as well hate it & can't stop! I will snap at my family constantly & then I feel guilty. Yet it seems like everything they say is just so irritating I cannot keep my mouth shut.

I'm nice otherwise though.. that's all that matters. =]

a million. Tampons: Tampax Pearl universal 2. I oftentimes get some cramping and that i take some Advil. they are able to be rather undesirable specifically circumstances yet oftentimes i will manage them. i do no longer understand with reference to the milk factor, sorry. 3. Stick. confident they're ozone friendly. they have not got CFC's. i do no longer understand every physique that sprays a lot of of spray deodorant! 4. it could exchange the type you genitals style. that's genuine I examine it in some magazine. 5. I used a self tanner and that i grew to become incredible orange. It became approximately $9.00 6. No, I consume very healthful!

That's what many say, but I honestly don't have a problem. I usually feel perfectly fine.

Sure, periods are annoying. But I'm still the same 'ol Ashley! :P

It might be because I'm 18 and it's not super heavy like some adults...

Nope

OMG!!! You bet I do!!! I can't control my temper those days of the month! The smallest things seem to make me EXTREMELY mad!!

I feel sad for the people who have to put up with me those days!!

not really, even if it hurts like he** (which it usually doesnt) i'm not really btchy, i usuau;;y tune the pain out

• i do...

i cried once because they put bacon in my salad, knowing i don't eat meat....

i just like, broke down.

but there was probably more too it. i was thinking existentially a lot that day as well...

but no reason to break down and make a scene i suppose.

• anon

Me too

im always snappy around my friends and i get mad at them for no reason...and i like roll my eyes to everything my parents say its weird and i hate it. i feel all bitchy and i wanna stop but i cant

I don't get too peeved, but I know that it seems strange thinks make me angry for no reason. This kid in the hallway had to kick his locker shut and I about tackled him. haha.