I dont know whats wrong with my arm!!?

im a female wrestler & about 4 months ago my elbow got grinded into the mat and it hurt ever since!! i cant seem to feel my skin much...and it burns like crazy!! dont tell me im complaining bc i wrestled the rest of the season like that & won matches. (: it hurts all around my elbow very badly...you cant even touch... show more im a female wrestler & about 4 months ago my elbow got grinded into the mat and it hurt ever since!! i cant seem to feel my skin much...and it burns like crazy!! dont tell me im complaining bc i wrestled the rest of the season like that & won matches. (: it hurts all around my elbow very badly...you cant even touch it with out it hurting.

i went to the docs and they gave me antinflammitories and its not helping. they said it could be tendonidous. if it is...how long does it take to recover? i havnt wrestled for about 3 months.

im so scared my arm will never be the same.