DOG FOOD RECIPES FOR POOR DOG?

has anybody got any recipes that i can cook for my dog she is 8 years old and for the last 5 years she has suffered from itching on her tummy and tail, she had her anal glands removed as the vet thought that may have solved the problem, 3 years later she has still got the problem, half her tail went bald and her... show more has anybody got any recipes that i can cook for my dog she is 8 years old and for the last 5 years she has suffered from itching on her tummy and tail, she had her anal glands removed as the vet thought that may have solved the problem, 3 years later she has still got the problem, half her tail went bald and her bottom and sores on tummy, i have been back and forward to the vet and she has had so many antibiotics and steroids that i wont let her have anymore, the vet has now given me a spray of steroid thats new and that seems to help. 3 weeks ago i started cooking my own food for her and have noticed she has been sleeping all night which was rare and her tummy is turning whiter and i can see a slight bit of hair growing back on her tail.I cook lamb mince with carrot potato and a few peas with chicken gravey, chicken and rice but am not sure what else i can give her, i know that a lot of dogs are allergic to beef so i wont use that, but what i want to know is can i give fish and what sort also what vegtables other that what i am giving. I am so happy with the results i have had in 3 weeks of her being on cooked food from me, but i want to see her completely free of her nasty allergy. I would never go back to tin dog food again.
8 answers 8