V. J. Paredes painting do you know that price?

It is a very old painting handed down within the family. Thanks.

Best Answer

I can find no reference to V J Paredes in any of the usual databases, which means that he is not well known and has no sales record at auction.

There is a Vincente Garcia de Parades (1845-1903) who is listed, his oil paintings sell for $5000-$10000(US) in salerooms.

More at;

http://www.findartinfo.com

I would suggest that you show your picture to a reputable auctioneer or gallery that deals in 19thC. paintings, to get any accurate idea of value the painting needs to be examined by someone with some expertise in this area.

The actual name your looking for is Vincente Juan Paredes (1857-1903). at auction like sotherbys or christies the value depending on the size and the condition is between 2 000$US up to 20 000$US

• ROSEMARY4 years agoReport

I also have a painting which I believe is called the Minuet by V J Parades - how can I find out how much it is worth - if it is a print or painting? Thanks for any answers.