What races is curly hair dominant in besides black people?

My hair is curly, I guess a bit more wavy than actually curly. My ethnicity is about 75% Native American (Navajo and Papago) and 25% Scottish which is what I'm told. Also in Native American cultures from what I usually see is that everyones hair is naturally stick straight and sort of thin and mine... show more My hair is curly, I guess a bit more wavy than actually curly.
My ethnicity is about 75% Native American (Navajo and Papago) and 25% Scottish which is what I'm told.

Also in Native American cultures from what I usually see is that everyones hair is naturally stick straight and sort of thin and mine isn't which leads me to believe I'm not just Native American and Scottish.

My hair is very, very thick and very wavy.
I also asked my friend about it and she gave me this whole anthropologic statement that native americans usually don't have curly hair and that it's not dominant in the southwest.
I'm also from Arizona.

http://www.myspace.com/nikkimckenzie
I have my default picture on there, do I look any certain type of race?
My hair is straightened in that picture though.

Any ideas ?
Any help is appreciated :)