Does my fish have TB?

I noticed just yesterday that my neon zebra danio has sort of a curved back. I looked it up online, and it seems that the only cause for a curved back is TB (fish Tuberculosis) or some kind of worm disease. I don't want my fish to suffer, but if I can, I want to help him get better. I also don't want to go... show more I noticed just yesterday that my neon zebra danio has sort of a curved back. I looked it up online, and it seems that the only cause for a curved back is TB (fish Tuberculosis) or some kind of worm disease. I don't want my fish to suffer, but if I can, I want to help him get better. I also don't want to go all out cleaning out and bleaching my fish tank if it isn't actually fish TB. Any suggestions?
Update: I've had this fish for almost a year now. I don't see all of the symptoms for TB on it, but he is swimming diagonally with his back curved a little bit.