Confusion with angels and demons movie?

I just watched angels and demons at the theater (by the way is a great movie).So....what confuses me about the movie, the priest that sets himself on fire, was he an illuminati or did he stage the whole illuminati story to become pope?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems that Camerlengo Patrick McKenna (Ewen McGregor) was the Popes number one man. The Pope was also considered to be his father since he "adopted" him and raised him. The Camerlengo was the one who poisoned the Pope. His reasons were revealed in a statement by Cardinal Strauss who said "you saw the Pope's position as a softening of the Church's law, an old man's weakness, your father's weakness. You murdered the Vicor of Christ!".

The Camerlengo hired the aassassin and resurrected the rumor of the emergence of the Illuminati. It was all a plot to have his demented ways realized and to have the Church track more to his liking.

If you would like to read other quotes from this movie go to http://www.tvmoviequotes.com/angeldemons.htm

Source(s): Fatwayne http://www.tvmoviequotes.com/
  • dooner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i do no longer like it, yet specifically procedures that's completed nicely. as an occasion, if a races way of existence includes something which could be considered "evil" (human sacrifices, beating/killing little ones, commencing wars, slavery, and so on.) whilst different races have not got that and that they are considered as evil, i think of that's rather ok. yet while a character being a definite race promptly makes them organic evil, and not in user-friendly terms because of the fact that's there way of existence, nicely, that receives stressful. i'm hoping that made experience. :P I attempt to no longer do it, yet i'm valuable some human beings (because of the fact of those cultural ameliorations i discussed) will probably assume a race is evil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.