Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Does anybody else think that a Denver/Orlando finals would be extremely boring?

I dont think that it is going to happen, but if denver and orlando make the finals, in my opinion that will be the most BORING finals in NBA history.

LA vs. Cleveland will be good bc lebron vs kobe

even denver v cleveland will be good...

what do you think?

Update:

I AM NOT SAYING THAT ORLANDO/DENVER DONT DESERVE TO MAKE IT TO THE FINALS, THEY ARE BOTH VERY TALENTED TEAMS, I JUST THINK THAT IT WOULD BE MORE EXCITNG TO WATCH LA VS CLEVELAND IN THE FINALS

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i agree. it might not be one of the most boring in NBA history, but it will definately be less exciting than an LA/Cleveland final or Denver/Cleveland.

If its LA/Cleveland finals, the media will focus on LEBRON v KOBE, who is really better, etc etc

if its Cleveland/Denver finals, the media will focus on LEBRON v CARMELO how they have been in the league for the same amount of years, etc etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it would be boring... Orlando isn't tthe most exciting team in the world and when Lebron isn't playing well, neither is Cleveland... L.A. and Denver is the most excitement we will get this year... although from a financial standpoint, seeing Cleveland and L.A. will be the most excitement the NBA's seen!

• 1 decade ago

Kobe Dwight Would Be Amazing. Plus I Wouldn't Mind To See A Denver Orlando Finals Also.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way, it would probably go to 7 games the teams look very evenly matched. I just hope that if it does happen it won't be a sweep or anything. that won't be a good way to end these playoffs dating back to the chicago-celtics series. But i think Cle/LAL would be even MORE exciting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

denver and orlando battling it out for the finals proves that kobe and lebron have no right to the millions they earn, they should play harder and earn their way to the top.

• air
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

wow how ignorant.

the orlando cleveland series is boring and it has the MVP and the Defensive player of the year.

so jus becuase it will have kobe and lebron it wont matter at all. as long as its 2 good teams fighting hard. like the lakers nuggets series

• RD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Boring NO team basketball YES not one on one like Cleveland and Lakers :-)))

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it will be about as bad as watching grass grow or the Spurs/Cavs finals from two years ago, lol.

• 1 decade ago

Not all...

Its the 2 best teams playing...

and it would actually be better w/o all the bull about lebron and kobe.

• 1 decade ago

Agreed. But anything is more exciting than watching boring *** Tim Duncan and the Spurs a couple of years ago winning it all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.