What's the worst lie you ever told?

I lied about who I lost my virginity to and when I lost it..I KNOW, really stupid! But I was young and dumb and wanted "to fit in." Now I just don't care, I'm straight up about everything and I don't care if I "fit in" or not.

What about you, what's your worst lie?

Best Answer

that i hated my parents =/

i love them uncondicionally and their both my best friends.

I love them to death and will never stop <3

That I speak Italian to my sister xD

I've had this lie goign since the kindergarton. I went to a private catholic school kindergarton while my sister did not, so I told her we learned it. For the first couple times she beleived me, and she would ask me to say stuff, and I just made something random up. But as she started making more and more friends, some who were italian she knew I was lying. Worst part? She takes Italian in the high school now, so she acutally knows how to speak it ! LOL, oh well, I'll never give up on this one.

She knows I'm lying but somethign about telling her I don't speak it just feels weird, it's like an insider we've had since we were young. Lmao, xD (:

Everyone wants to fit in, hun. You werent to blame. But now you've learnt from your mistake. You cannot take your virginity back, but you can gain what you've lost by having sex with someone who will love you :). l lied that l am still a Virgin to my friends, when l lost my virginity about 2 months ago, l don't think, personally, it's anyones business, but l do deeply regret it, and l hopefully will find a guy who can treat me with respect and love me, regardless :) xxxx

well this one isn't a bad lie but still a lie. that i still tell btw.

I tell people i lost my virginity to my current boyfriend of two years. even though i actually lost it 3-4 years ago.

my boyfriend lies with me too. he knows i regret it so we tell people that don't already know the truth that we lost our virginity to each other if the topic comes up.

very few actually know besides my boyfriend. it's probably only about 4 or 5 people and they know not to mention it. since its a very touchy subject to me.

other than that, i don't really have a really big lie.

Once I had to write a composition for school and I wrote something like "I like school"....that's the biggest lie I ever wrote! I hate school from the very bottom of my heart and soul. All it does is bled my neurons and steal my freedom away. I always get in trouble with my parents because of school.....

I deny the existence of my half sister. I was really ashamed when my mum was pregnant so i didn't tell anyone (i was 11) and now none of my friends know. Its the worst thing i've ever done.

Omg I said the same lie haha and another lie I said was that I told my bf I don't chat with my ex anymore and one day he got my phone and saw a conversation with him omg it was the worse day but we work things out and we still together with a month old baby girl :D

Wow mine is similar to this..

I told everybody that I had been fingered and given head to a guy.. when in reality I had never even kissed.

Haha, yeah I know.. I was a dork...

Last year I broke my toe doing flips on my moms bed when they weren't home. I wasn't allowed to jump on their bed because it ruins their bed or something.. so I told them I fell down the stairs. Any person that asked me what happened, I would tell them I fell down the stairs. Nobody knows the real truth and I am scared to tell what really happened.

I lied to my boyfriend about being raped before.

My ex-friend told him i was raped, so he wouldnt date me.

And i didnt know she did.

But after we started dating, he asked me about it.

And i wont go into detail why, but i had to go along with it.

But i finally told him the truth. & come to find out he had lied about some things too. Because he thought then since i had done some 'sexual stuff' he should say he had too.

But lol, we were both virgins.

Well, he always knew i was a virgin and i knew he was.

He thought i was almost raped, and he had told me he had almost had sex. Lol. Complicated sounding..

Source(s): me. & my still going strong 1 year, and 6 month relationship! (:

i snuck to manhatten from where i live.me and my friends met up and took the train to the ferry.i told my mom i was going to the mall.my bff's mom new where we were going.the whole time i was freaking out because i didnt want to get in trouble,i dont like to lie.my mom would call but i wouldnt answer and id text her saying i didnt have service.we walked around the city and i didnt get caught.lol:)

Source(s): im 15.i wasnt aloud by myself:)