Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Liver-vey: Exactly how much alcohol can one beaver consume before she pickles her liver like a jar of?

kim-chee?

Who wants to volunteer to hold my fur back whilst I ralph?

Good morning loverfaces!

Favorite Answer

you still trying to drink costigan good looking? oly out

Source(s): more rum.

You can't make kim-chee overnight and you certainly can't pickle something that is already pickled. I will however hold back your fur with one hand while I steal the Yidiot from you with the other.

I'll hold your beehive...and I have no answer for the pickled liver question, but I will tell you that I got drunk the other night with you guys, even though I couldn't be there. I puked in spirit the next morning.

I don't mind holding your fur, it's when you get sick the other way and I have to hold your tail. You could stop it from shaking like thatand spreading it all over.

*mmmmm, pickled beaver liver, breakfast of champions*

You drink like a fish and swear like a sailor. No wonder I love you.

I took a leak this morning and I think I caught a buzz off the fumes. Maybe I broke my liver...

• Clo !

Good morning sunshine ! It's all about you this morning isn't it? LOL !! Italian beavers, just do what they have to do to get through the day with some sanity !

Approximately 3 gallons.....so bottoms up because word on the street is you only drank 2 1/2 gallons.

• LOL - what a wake up call - you are the best Cel. The funniest lady on YA - Good Morning sweetheart.

ummm ... the average beaver weighs like 30 pounds sooooo .... i think 1 GAL of alcohol should do the trick.

Drink up. Pickeled beaver would go great with cornbread.

I think its too late! You call that a liver? It looks like a petrified rock