Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

i m suffering from several mental illness ..?

my dear ,

i m a student of engineering 3rd year. i m suffering from several mental illness from last years .

1> my mental alertness is very low.

2> i cant concentrate on tasks for long time

3> my memory is going dull with time .

4> i have low self esteem.

these are the mental illnesses i m suffering from .

i will be thankful from deepest from my heart if u can tell me any solution .

GOD BLESS U MY DEAR.

manish poonia

00919467179410

so which one of the 7 types of schizophrinia is it u want, u say u know the disorder well ? u seam to think its just about hallucinating, do u know what comes along with it to actually be diagnosed schizophrinia, do u know their are types of schizophrinia that are diagnosed because of no hallucinations or delusions (posative symtoms) and only having the (negative symtoms) and the other symtoms u have to go through for a usual episode period of 6months or in some types chronic episodes being bipolar as u say its a bit weird u want to suffer bipolar depression for weeks to months of extream suffering, the mania is great but u really enjoy depressive episodes for months ? how severe is your bipolar ? are u even diagnosed or just another person that thinks it means acting happy one minute then sad the next minute 50 times a day infront of your freinds, it dosnt work like that, the epsidoes last weeks to months of either depressive episodes or hypomanic/manic epsiodes and extreamly severe, u would not want it, anyone with genuin bipolar depression will not want go months to the point where most would rather commit suicide than gain even more illnesses like this ??? u dont have a clue what your talking about and i reallly doubt u have any kind of diagnosed mental illness or u wouldnt be asking this stupid question u could try for munchausen's at least youd have a better chance with that one, again thats still a serious condition for genuin ppl suffering that illness but its probably the best shot u have

Have you suffered any trauma? Especially as a child?

Do you suffer from any depression, rage or anxiety?

Have you noticed a decrease in your energy level?

You are an engineering student, huh? Do you work as well?

It could be as simple as exhaustion, but I will do my best to help you find the answer. Hang in there :)

Those individually aren't mental illnesses.

To me it sounds like depression (that is, if you feel like that all the time).

Maybe. It could also just be a small phase of exhaustion or something.

If you're seriously worried, then get it checked out.

• bj_dj

you have just named several problems most people experience im sure more than once or twice in their life time, what mental illness are you talking about?

Those are 4 signs of depression. Go see a doctor for depression immediately and they can cure you. =)

• lkraie

Hmmm you need stone soup medicine. Try praying about problem 4. and the rest should go away.

• cat

You need to see some doctor, look like for me you are under stress.

try relaxing and taking a deep breath and calm yourself man

relax for a change

They arent all sepereate illness, they are symptoms of one illness, of which i just cant seem to rememeber....

uhh go see a psychologist