Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

is islam gonna do america in the wrong en?

Best Answer

which is the right "en"?

and how can i get someone to do ME in the "wrong en"?

**likes being done in the wrong en**

No America will do America in the wrong en

It is very wrong to blame the group for the fault of a few. The religious leaders who misuse their power are the ones responsible. A lot jehadi terrorists don't know what they are doing. They have been brainwashed in the name of Islam. I believed soon the Islamist nations will soften up under world's political pressure and cause no harm to America or the world, whatever.

Sure?

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " Knowing me knowing you"

Not Mr. Mohammad an Arab is on the lam?

When everyone were blindly chasing him with his hear-say?

When he was a past dirty old man like you and me with self lack of knowledge and total loss of IQ back in the past?

Who could not speak nor tell the followers of the blunders and slip-ups with human errors to stop chasing him all over the land in different time zone in time.

Luke 21.30-36

Luke 6.39-40,41-45,46-49

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Luke 8.5-8,10-17

Luke 4.4

Genesis 11.1, 3-9

Exodus 20.1-7

Luke 11.33-36,46-52

Leviticus 4.13,22

John 8.44

Luke 16.13

Matt 23.27

Luke 10.24

Luke 19.9-10

Exodus 23.24,32

John 7.19

Matt 22.17-21,32

What do you think?

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.

Well that depends on which nation you are talking about; from what I understand several of the Islamic Nations' men prefer the "wrong en"

What only 4 thumbs down? Maybe I should more direct. I've seen them first hand in action and believe me they need all the help they an get.

Why else would they need to be commanded to WASH! read the Quor'an it commands them to wash, is this a ritual? no they don't wash unless they have to even today. just ask anyone who has been to "modern" Saudi. It's not the religion it's the rock stupid practitioners and their blind dependence on the mula (religiously bigoted zealot-freak with the loud speaker).

Source(s): Islamic Fighters throwing rocks at heavily arms soldiers. smart huh? Well, just you throw rocks at them and see who wins. Not smart. Smart would be booting Hamas and the rest of the radical freaks out. Mind you the Israeli are no better.

No, America`s extensive arsenal is more than enough to do everyone in. I prefer a real sunrise to a mushroom cloud that rises above an atomic sunrise while the earth fades away and radiates.

• If you mean 'Is Islam going to America in the wrong end' - I say no. Islam per se is not going to do any such thing - it is only a minority who have their own peculiar idea of Islam who, sadly, would try to do that.

I would recommend you to go to http://www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php and watch the videos where scientists have themselves confessed that Quran could not have been the work of a human. In addition, please listen to the lecture "Amazing Quran" by Dr. Gary Miller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zATtBLSOpec

Youtube thumbnail

Further, I humbly request that you read the short book "QUR'AN AND MODERN SCIENCE - Compatible Or Incompatible" which can be downloaded from http://www.irf.net/irf/download/index.htm

America has its own humanity-hating sons of Abraham to worry about - conservative Christians - who began attacking the US Constitution before the ink of the Founding Father's signatures was dry.

If I understood the question correct: Yes if you allow them to play havoc in America they will end up by taking the whole country backward to middle ages.