My female rabbit just started spraying. WTF?

Okay, my female rabbit has been really wild and crazy the past couple of months. Running after our feet and play-biting and chasing us. That was okay, although sometimes annoying, but then she started trying to hump my leg. Girl, mind you. I didn't think female animals did that. Now all of a sudden,... show more Okay, my female rabbit has been really wild and crazy the past couple of months. Running after our feet and play-biting and chasing us. That was okay, although sometimes annoying, but then she started trying to hump my leg. Girl, mind you. I didn't think female animals did that.

Now all of a sudden, she'll be in the middle of rough-housing, when she'll quick, spin around and spray pee on my leg.

At first, I didn't know what the heck it was. I told my bf that I thought she peed on me, but he swore that she must've just brushed her wet nose on my leg. Or her wet head. Sometimes, she purposely gets her head wet with the water bottle. We're not really sure why. But then she did it again tonight, and I smelled my sock, and it was definitely pee that she shot at me, not water from her wet head, or whatever else he thought it was.

What the heck would cause a bunny to do that?

Has anyone else here had that problem with a female pet?

What can I do to make her stop it?
Update: HaHa! Yeah...maybe that's it :)
Update 2: Thank you, Pinkwafer.
I thought it was only males who did that for those types of reasons. I had a male cat who did that, and after he was neutered, he was back to normal again. Thank you :)