What Name should I use?

The Glory Game is the title of the book. It is about a football player who gets in a drunk driving accident. He was not the one who was drunk though. I need help on deciding a name for the main character and the girlfriend. The mom and Dad's names are Dean and Lori. The sisters names are Kaylyn, Brooklyn, and Stephanie. The friends names are Alex, Joey, and Liam. These were the names I was thinking of for the Main Character and the girlfriend.

Kade, Garrett, Gabriel, Gavin harper, Layne Parker

Levi Elijah Noah Kyle Aaron Samuel Paul Seth

Ethan Isaiah Jacob

My favorite out of those is Elijah, Levi, and Noah. What do you think of the names?

If I go with the name Elijah his full name would be

Elijah Dean Young

Levi Douglas Young

Noah Michael Young

The girlfriend would be

Mackenzie Olivia Lainey Peytn Ariel Ava Bethany Chloe Eden Gtace Hanna Jade Leah Nicole Phoebe Rebecca Rachel or Shiloh

Out of those I like Leah, Grace, and Shiloh

Leah Hope Cunningham

Grace Ann Butler

Shiloh Marie Armstrong

Whaddya think?

• ncute
    Favorite Answer

Elijah & Leah :)

• Elijah Dean Young & Shiloh Marie Armstrong

I would first change the sister name from Kaylyn to Kaelin. Having both Kaylyn and Brooklyn looks really tacky and two y's in Kaylyn looks trashy. OR even change it to Kate

Main boy - This is tough because I see many of those names being a jock name..

Noah Michael Young

Elijah Dean Young - only if he goes by Eli

Girlfriend - I like Cunningham as the last name, I don't know why

Leah Marie Cunningham

Rachel Ann Cunningham

Hannah Grace Cunningham

Those names just stuck out to me the most

Good luck! =]

I personaly think that Elijah Dean Young would be fit for the main character's name...

and for the girlfriend Leah Hope Cunningham is the winner lol..

i agree with the favorites!!

I like Elijah Dean Young and Shiloh Grace Cunningham, if I can mix it around a bit...?

• xoxo

I think Levi is the best its soooo different, sexy, unique, intiguing, etc. Girlfriends name are too popular and not unique for my taste but I do love Rebecca its a sweet name. DONT do Shiloh thats stupid and just a copycat of you know who. How about Shasta? Leah is sweet too. Eden would be too corny, Bethany is actually nice. I like:

Levi and Bethany or Levi and Rebecca or mine Levi and Shasta

Ethan for main character and Grace for his girlfriend.

Full names: Ethan Michael Young & Grace Marie Parker.

• hello

i like... Elijah Dean Young and Jade Hope Cunningham...

Out of the ones you said you liked the best, I would go with Elijah & Shiloh

the guy should be a common name like all the others. i'm thinking aaron levi or noah, or seth.

The girl depends if shes pretty. A good name would suit a pretty girl. like rachel, hanna, ariel, phoebee or jade?

answer mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq7Bk...