Would a TPS holder qualified for Dream Act?

I have the question, if a person currently under TPS (Temporary Protective Status) would qualfied for Dream Act in case this Bill Passes. I came to the United States in 1998, I have had TPS since then. I came at age 7, and I'm now 18. I graduated from High School, No problems at all with Law. So I do... show more I have the question, if a person currently under TPS (Temporary Protective Status) would qualfied for Dream Act in case this Bill Passes.

I came to the United States in 1998, I have had TPS since then. I came at age 7, and I'm now 18. I graduated from High School, No problems at all with Law.

So I do qualify with all the other requirements, but since I'm legal, I dont know if this would affect me, for this possible law.

The reason I ask is because I want to join the military, and my only hope is Dream Act...TPS Is worthless.

Thanks
Update: DREAM ACT - Is a Bill, that awates in the Senate and the house still. It would legalize young people who where brought to the United States, illegally with parent consent Who came to the U.S.A before age 16, who has lived here atleast 5 years, graduates from high school, no problem with law + in order... show more DREAM ACT -

Is a Bill, that awates in the Senate and the house still.

It would legalize young people who where brought to the United States, illegally with parent consent

Who came to the U.S.A before age 16, who has lived here atleast 5 years, graduates from high school, no problem with law

+ in order to complete the requirements..They need to either join the military, or go to college.

This are teens that didnt had no option, when brought here illigaly, since was their parents decisions
Update 2: cadillac... spend your money? What are you talking about. Dream act Students, would not be eligible to "free money" for college..Just loans, and stuff like that Get out of your ignorance.....And i'm not Illegal, you ignorant nor my parents.. They pay taxes like any other American, to feed... show more cadillac...
spend your money? What are you talking about. Dream act Students, would not be eligible to "free money" for college..Just loans, and stuff like that

Get out of your ignorance.....And i'm not Illegal, you ignorant nor my parents..

They pay taxes like any other American, to feed people in jails, free money for college, military, and to feed people like you when don't have a job.

Please no more racist comments
Update 3: Yea I can work, and I do have a SSN....

I've heard though that certain people under protective laws do qualify..

But havent found anything official
Update 4: Drixnot
Guess what? Numbers say that this Act will pass.

Second, If I have a Visa, for the next 4 years...Why will I go back?

So Sorry...Wont please you
Update 5: Democrats? Not just them, Republicans...To add to the note, yesterday an republican was interview and said that this ACT has the enough support to pass this law.. Is just a matter, to put it on the table. So I'm not worry if it will pass or now..CAUSE IT WILL! And I'm not looking for no ONE to feel... show more Democrats? Not just them, Republicans...To add to the note, yesterday an republican was interview and said that this ACT has the enough support to pass this law..

Is just a matter, to put it on the table.

So I'm not worry if it will pass or now..CAUSE IT WILL!

And I'm not looking for no ONE to feel sorry for me..

I'm not going to go back to Honduras...First, I have 4 years left.

Second, I have an American fiance - (this guaranteeds me, green card) obviously I'm in love with her not with the green card.

But If I could find a path quicker, it will help me a lot.
Update 6: Don't worry, I'm actually in College..So don't think I'm wasting my time

And just want people to feel sorry for me..
Update 7: Funny thing is that Obama won the presidency, with a PRO-Inmigration Reform campaign

And he is a democrat
Update 8: So did Hillary...And also MC CAIN

The only one who is an anti-inmigrant, piece of trash

Didn't made it