Can 25mg of Zoloft really make a difference? Anxiety and Depression..?

I've only been taking 25mg of Zoloft for 3 days. My doc said she would have prescribed me 50 mg but considering my small figure (95lbs) for a 16 year old, she gave me 25 mg. I'm not complaining, im just surprised that such a small pill and dose, can make me so tired! The only side effects ive had so... show more I've only been taking 25mg of Zoloft for 3 days. My doc said she would have prescribed me 50 mg but considering my small figure (95lbs) for a 16 year old, she gave me 25 mg. I'm not complaining, im just surprised that such a small pill and dose, can make me so tired!

The only side effects ive had so far are the drowsiness, light headedness, kind of a..out of it feeling.
I had bad cramps today and took darvocet as well, so the sleepiness was crazy. I slept like10 hours at night and an extra like 5 or 6 during the day.

Does the tired feeling ever go away? I also feel really nautious. I've been nautious for 6 months, long before i began taking zoloft, (got bloodwork done to see if anything is physically wrong, should be getting results soon) and the zoloft is making it twice as bad.
Do these side effects ever subside?