How do you solve this hydrostatic force problem using calculus?

A dam is built so that the wall facing the water is shaped like the region above the curve y=0.7 x^2 and below the line y= 200 . (Here, distances are measured in meters.) The water level is 30 meters below the top of the dam. Find the force (in Newtons) exerted on the dam by water pressure. (Water has a density... show more A dam is built so that the wall facing the water is shaped like the region above the curve y=0.7 x^2 and below the line y= 200 . (Here, distances are measured in meters.) The water level is 30 meters below the top of the dam. Find the force (in Newtons) exerted on the dam by water pressure. (Water has a density of 1000 "kg"/m^3, and the acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/sec^2 .)
How do you solve this problem?
It would also be greatly appreciated if you can give me the answer as well. I know the answer- points to whoever answers correctly.