With only 2 weeks to go?

Until Mexico Vs El Salvador

What do you think Aguirres strategy will be? do you think he'll start Cuau?

He did say he wanted to play with an enganche..

Update:

Hmm, some of you sound really confident

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I gotta be honest I'm more excited to see Aguirre then Cuah haha. Yes I know that its Cuah's big comeback and he's supposed to turn El Tri around with the help of Aguirre, but I think Aguirre is going to do more. Idk...I probably shouldn't be saying anything anyways haha I suck at predicting stuff....anyways, I think Aguirre should start Cuah because it would greatly help the attack. ARRIBA MEXICO!

• CaroR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I HOPE WE MESS EM UP!

Man if Cuau doesn't start then thats his first mistake right off the bat.

For all the praise that Pardo gets from this section, its just me that notices that he DOESNT DO ANYTHING!

Its all about CUAU

If not Cuau id like Bofo cause they have essentially the same skill though bofo dives much less.

i hope that he starts cuau and has a midfield revolving around him, its the best way to attack and force opportunities for goal!

Vamos MEXICO!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PUTOS SLVADORENOS! they play hella dirty! but we got cuau to phuck their asses up. I hope aguirre has an offensive game! I also hoped he would have played a friendly game first.

• 1 decade ago

eazy win mexico 6-1 el salvador

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think we will attack and attack

I see Cuau as a sub

• 1 decade ago

I think he will put Cuau as a starter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree salvatruchas talk too much. goliza is what i want maybe he should start cuah i think experience counts

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think his strtegy should be ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK and he sould start Cuah...if he doesnt hes off on teh wrong foor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

F_U_C_K SALVADOR

THEY AINT NUTHIN BUT SOME SH!T TALKERS

I HOPE WE BEAT THEIR A55

6-0

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm just hoping we get to see a different TRI from wat we are getting

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.