Sex Outdoors (Loving Making in a Tent)?

How is sex outdoors in a tent? I would like to spice thing up with my girlfriend. Any good tips? Comments?

Best Answer

Just beware of Freddy or whoever it is that always kills the young couple making love in a tent...

Statistics actually show that those who live together before marriage actually have higher rates of divorce than those who do not live together first. If you really feel like you need a trial period to see if you "get sick of each other", then you are not ready to live with this guy, let alone marry him. You do sound more mature than most 18-year-olds, but yes, you guys are young. That doesn't mean your marriage wouldn't work, I got married at 21 and it's been 13 years and two kids and we're still happy. Getting married young doesn't mean it won't work, it's just another thing that makes it a bit harder. I think if you were to get married in the next couple of years, you'd be putting too much stress on you guys as a couple. The first two years of marriage are SO HARD! During that time, you'd still be going to school and/or trying to get into a career, which means even more stress on the marriage. On top of that, you guys are young...and don't exactly always make the most mature decisions (I know I didn't - even at 21), which adds more stress. With the cost of school, you'd add money problems on top of that. You might as well go ahead and file for divorce at the same time you apply for marriage, LOL. If you guys really love each other and are truly meant to be together for life, they why not wait?

Good as any....my gf and I like to have a little fun on the air mattress, I keep on the deck I have on the roof...we sleep up there sometimes in the summer

Make sure you have an air mattress, and you are somewhere you can open the tent up if it's july or august...tents get hot.....

• Maggie

It's fun. It's pretty exciting because there are usually other campers around. Just make sure the tent is big enough, and get an air or foam mattress. Have fun!

It's terrific. I know. Me and my boyfriend did it while camping everywhere. In a boat, in the Port-o-Potty, in the tent, even in front of my parents (without us noticing that we were doing it in front of my parents)! It was the best experience in my life. I worship the person who discovered sex. I also worship god. He created everything, including the outdoors. Oh, I gotta go. My boyfriend just invited me to go camping. I hope that we can have sex on the bus ride!

• What?

Well I don't know about in a tent, but outside on a trampoline was pretty fun. :) It was nice snuggling up with blankets and looking at the stars too.

Girlfriend? Whoa whoa whoa buddy what do you think this is? Californiacation? You can't just go fornicating like that you have to be married and then have sex, premarital sex is a sin, and it can cause serious problems to your relationship. You don't need to have sex to have fun, you need Jesus to have fun. Yeah the end is nigh man, and you need to repent, break away from the world, and really follow and strive to be like Him. Jesus is coming soon. Demons are coming in 2012 with highly advanced technology and supernatural abilities, and TV + other mainstream entertainments are illuminati influenced. One more thing, the New World Order is coming.

God bless you and be careful.

LOVE doing it outside but in a tent...make sure she's not worried about bugs and stuff.

don't put the tent in the street. found that out the hard way. also what kind of farm animals are you bringing?

I have never tried it in a tent.

But in the fresh air under the stars is really nice on a summers night