Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I am STILL demanding proof that Adam Lambert is gay!!!?

i don't care what you give me. Links, pics, etc. I just want proof that Adam Lambert is gay cuz seriously i don't wanna think he is and he's not. please and thank u. 10 pts to the most informative!

@.@.... alright i think i get it now....

Favorite Answer

What difference does it really make to you. He is still a guy. When it was declared that heart-throb Rock Hudson (movie actor in the 70s, I think) was gay, it didn't make any difference to anybody. They swooned the actor not the man.

You are just swooning the singer, not the real man. Their are plenty of guys that look far better than him, anyway. His hair is awful, is it a wig?

Edit - I just want to add that I don't think he is gay. I think he is trying to get votes from the gay community. Kissing a guy doesn't make you gay, Just look at his hair? Gay guys always have good hair. I bet you within a couple of weeks he will be seen around town with a famous movie actress or maybe even Paris Hilton...

• boyes

There are a lot of photos showing his decision, as you will discover from the different posts. he's clearly gay. there is not something incorrect with that, or your liking him and his song. (remember how many women folk did not have self assurance Clay Aiken grew to become into gay?!) yet please paintings on your "gaydar" in the past you %. a real boyfriend!!

Don't you have gaydar? He is gay so what...let's love this beautiful gay man! I know I do! I saw pics of him kissing a guy,I was grossed out but I really don't care and besides,he might by bi-sexual whatever he is,I still love him and he's awesome voice!! Glambert forever!!

Who cares if he's gay? You're allowed to like whoever you do.

He's never publicly admitted that he is, but, from pictures and comments, most would assume that he is gay.

Bottom line--there is no proof. Happy dreaming!

You'd think that after you see the 50th picture of him making out with some dude, you would get the hint.

I guess not.

http://www.fritzliess.com/images/adamlambert.jpg

This is a picture I found but until he comes out and says it straight out or maybe I should say gay out then I will believe it. But until then I am only 50% convinced.

i think what he wants you guys is an interview or video of him actually saying he is gay. just because hes kissing a guy doesnt mean he isnt bi.

The makeup he wears isn't proof enough?