Kevo D asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Which team is better: Lebron-less Cavs or dwight howard-less magic?

Magic

Rashard Lewis

Courtney Lee

Hedo Turkoglu

vs

Cavs

Mo Williams

Varejao

Zydrunas

I was getting in an arguement with my brother about this, which team is the better overall team without their stars. I'd say the Magic.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Magic obviously...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Magic without a doubt. The reason the Cavs are still in all these series is because of Lebron. Dwight is good too, but the Magic's team is much deeper than the Cavs.

• 1 decade ago

The magic would be just fine without Dwight Howard. They still would have gotten past Philadelphia in the playoffs assuming they would be in the same position. They would have lost to Boston though. Lebron James is the cavaliers. Without him they barely would have squeaked into the playoffs. Dwight Howard is a player on the magic that plays defense and rebounds. The magic have Hedo Turkolugh and Rashard Lewis to score. The cavs need Lebron James to create plays for them. Lebron does everything for them. The magic would do fine without Dwight Howard.

Source(s): Pure basketball knowledge
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I want the Cavs to win, but I think the Magic can take it!

LeBron James is the whole heart of the team and with a harass defense on the Cavs they can/will own!

Source(s): My Opinion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Cavs are certainly one of my favourite communities. U ought to look on the matchup (assuming it the Lakers) is this. On protection Artest is definitely certainly one of the superb who can play Lebron. anthony parker relies upon upon his 3 factor shot, if he's roofed via Kobe who's definitely certainly one of the superb perimeter defenders it particularly is long gone. Bynum can take Shaq, yet I dont think of Pau can tournament up with jamenson and a similar could be suggested with fisher on Mo. Kobe won't be able to be gaurded via Parker so as that must be Lebrons interest. Shaq protecting bynum bynum could win that, and Pau protecting Jamison Jamison wins Parker protecting Artest is possibly a tie and Fisher possibly does no longer have the means to shield Mo. So the Lakers nonetheless have an part on the Cavs yet u can by no skill underestimate the gang chemistry of the Cavs.

• 1 decade ago

Howard-less magic no question

The Magic have Lewis, Lee, and Turk who are all good shooters. The Cavs really dont have much, just Williams and he has been struggling in the playoffs.

• 1 decade ago

Magic without Superman - 8 or 7 seed

Cavs without King James - Lottery

• 1 decade ago

LMFAO. How is this even a question? Cavs are sh't without LeBron. They would probably have one of the worst records in the NBA without him.

• 1 decade ago

Mo's good but magic for sure! Hands down

• 1 decade ago

i think lebron is the best and is better then dwight howard because lebron can run jump and shoot from 3 point line and different places on the court but dwight howard pretty much dunks it most of the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.