How do introverted guys flirt?

You know - the ones that are quiet and usually keep to themselves.

Moreover, how do they let a girl know that they like her?

I'm curious about it... plus, I'm not gonna lie - I'm curious in knowing what to look for.

Favorite Answer

I don't necessarily consider myself an introvert, but that all depends on the situation. It is generally difficult for me to walk up to a woman I find attractive and strike up a conversation. It really has nothing to do with confidence, it's just trying to find the right words to say without sounding like you're dropping some kind of line.

The thing that has always worked for me is eye contact and a smile. That's a big indicator that someone is interested in you. Once I get past that and I get the acknowledgment from the woman that she is also interested, then I don't care how stupid I sound, I'll just walk up and say hi.

As far as knowing what to look for from someone you already know, that's a little more difficult to answer. I would suggest see how he is with other women and compare that to how he is with you. If he acts differently towards you, in anyway, then I would say this means he's into you. And, unfortunately, this may also mean you would have to make the first move. There is nothing wrong with a woman letting a guy know that she's interested. The rules of gender have changed, and dating should be no exception to that change.

Good luck.

Source(s): I'm a partially introverted guy.

i'm an considered an introverted guy and i still can't answer the question since i'm too scared to talk to a girl. But a sign would be if the introverted guy looks at you a lot, if there's a girl i like based on either inner and outer beauty, i can't help looking at her a lot as i try to keep my eyes focused on something else.

I'm pretty much the definition of an introvert, and introverted guys can flirt but just not as assertively or openly as extroverted guys. It'll take us longer to admit our feelings because we always second guess and contemplate the repercussions, but eventually we make an extroverted move and just tell the girl we like her.

• Lucia

They tend to flirt subtly. They flirt in a way you would not take as flirting. They will most likely look at you when you look away, so catching them staring is one good indication. Also they might act like they don't like you as this is the way they hide their attraction best.

• bill

they usually don't flirt too much

u can tell if we like u if they stare or get nervous when talking to u that is if we finally get up the courage to talk to u or u talk to us

It VERY difficult for usto ask out girls because a shyness factor and the though of being turned down

Source(s): im introverted

they stare at you, smile and give you pretty looks. but still they're not brave enough to walk straight up to a girl and ask her out. which is their biggest problem.

you gotta look for smiles and stares from a guy you spend time with... and if he's brave enough, he'll ask u out, or else you gotta do something that will encourage him to ask you out.

but it's very hard.

Source(s): personal experience

well... they dont flirt. I mean they might look your direction when your not looking and maybe they might say hi to you once in a while but they never show it.

they make any attempt tto talk to you. In HS they might not even do that, they probably think no girl likes them. i would use to look at girls who i thought were hot, but if they lookd at me i'd look away.

theyll generally drop what their doing to talk to you

other than that they dont a whol lot

they leave overly subtle hints that you dont pick up on though

Source(s): i used to be one

We don't, we wait for the girl to make the move, you have to force yourself on us.