How can I become a better comedic actor/writer and get work after college?

I am 19 and in college now. I have always looked up to Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead), Dan Fogelman (Balls of Fury), and Robert Sean Lennon (Reno 911) because they are all comedy actors/writers. How can I get consistent work out of it and become famous along with my two brothers who work with me? How can I get... show more I am 19 and in college now. I have always looked up to Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead), Dan Fogelman (Balls of Fury), and Robert Sean Lennon (Reno 911) because they are all comedy actors/writers.
How can I get consistent work out of it and become famous along with my two brothers who work with me?
How can I get more ideas for screenplays and making them funnier?
We consistently write our own material for stage in front of the school, we do a web-series, I wrote my first one at age 12, and we are currently working on one called "Dysfunctional Family" about a guy who has to brave a weekend of his fiancee meeting his oddball siblings and parents before he gets married in a few days.