Me asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Girl thing PLZ help if u can?

ok so im in 5th grade k? ( 11 yrs old )

i still dont get my period but if i do during school what do i do?

i know i tell the teacher i need to go to the nurse office...but what if ur writing sumthin on the board and it starts EVERY1 will see and u might not notice! what to do every other gurl in my class has theirs so they hav nuthin 2 wrry bout!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

If you think your about to start then put a pad on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OK! No need to panic here. First of all, try wearing dark colored pants, preferably black. Also, remember to keep a pad in your backpack for emergencies. Your first time shouldn't be very bad at all. Just calm down, tell your teacher that you aren't feeling well and that you need to go to the bathroom or see the nurse right away. It really isn't as bad as you think it is. Nobody will notice as long as you don't make a big deal out of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well first off, there is nothing to worry about because your first period will be very light and won't leak through. One way you can be prepared is if you bring a few pads with you to school or change of clothes. AND also, every other girl is different and you probably won't get it the same time as your friends, I had my first this year(13 Years old) and your body works different from everyone else, but if you have more questions, visit http://kidshealth.org/kid/talk/qa/when_period.html

Hopefully that helps

• 1 decade ago

are you going through family life right now? they usually say things like that will happen.

When you start, you will probably feel like you have to use the bathroom, after all, it is liquid discharge. also, one drop will not seep through panties and your pants. it often takes a lot to do that. if you feel something, ask to go to the restroom and if you do not have a pad or tampon, roll up a bunch of toilet paper. That will last you until you get home.

when you first start it is usually very light anyway, so don't worry girl!

Also about your classmates, they may not know what day they start month to month, so they are on the same boat with you, don't be nervous.

good luck! and relax :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

honey when you get your period it's not an explosion of blood. i know you're new to this so your probably very nervous but sweetie just take a deep breath and know that nothing bad is going to happen. when you get your period the very first time you could be eleven but some people don't get it untill they're 17 so don't worry too much (ask your mom when she got hers to guess when you'll get yours) and when you get your period the first time it's brown not red. some people don't even know what it is. and the first day is so litle that you don't even need a pad and it won't go through your pants. it's such a TINY amount of blood, there's nothing to worry about. Good luch dear and remember to take your time in life, don't rush things.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It isn't like it's all of a sudden just going to start flooding out blood. Your first period(s) are usually extremely light, and even from then on after you've had them for years they almost always (or so it is for me) start out light and gradually get worse. So don't worry about having to go tell RIGHT then. If you happen to go to the bathroom and notice, then wrap your underwear with toilet paper and go back to class and wait until she is free and then go ask.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont worry you probably wont start at school and if u do just tell the teacher that you dont feel good from a stomach ache or something, call ur mom to pick you up.

• 1 decade ago

if you are really worried about being taken by surprise, prepare. carry a jacket with long sleeves with you so if you miss it you can cover it by tying the jacket around your waste with its sleeves. make sure that you have a pair of underware in your bag or locker(just in case) and don't worry, some people start later. i didn't start till i was 13.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

-oh well honey

-it doesnt always start out heavy enough to go through your clothes.

-and if you do get it and notice it you should ethier tell the teacher like you said. or get some toilet paper and use that as a pad. :)

<33..:.:hope this helps you out.

• CNR
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

just go to the nurses office, wait until the teacher isn't busy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.