Fable 2 Purity/Corruption?

I raised the prices on all my houses and shops to 100% but hen i lowered them all back to 0 it stayed all the way at corrupt and then i tried eating the food that gives purity still nothing so i tried lowering them under 0 by 1 to like 20/25 and still nothing and i don't know what to do cause i hate the horns.

what if i beat the game and i own every house possible

Favorite Answer

corruption doesn't give you horns, evilness does.

To get full corruption put rent on all properties to +100% then each time you get income (ie every 5min) you get a little bit more corrupt within an hour you'll be fully corrupt.

To get full purity put rent on all properties to -100% then each time you get income you get a bit more pure.

I keep all my properties on 0 apart from a few market stalls in bowerstone at -20%. This means over time i have become fully pure without loosing much money at all and any corruption from fish/meat is offset each time i get income.

So if you are actually pure but still have horns then i guess its cos your evil, since corruption doesn't give horns. In which case i suggest you do 2 things:

1) Eat tofu

2) Donate to temple of light

Both will make you good again.

Do good quests, like rescue slaves. Keep eating the foods, it can take time if you are totally corrupt. You have to keep being pure. If you find houses with a purity bonuses then sleep there. I can't remember what all will help you be pure(as oppose to good).

Add:Beating the game and own all the property really doesn't mean much to the game. Actually being pure/corrupt or good/evil really doesn't matter much when it comes to beating the game either. You can start being pure at any time and the horns would go away if you do. The game keeps going after you beat it.

• Ed

this might work. Lower them all to 0 in order to become pure. Then disconnect from live (unplug watever u use) then save. Go to desktop and set the date to 2025. Then go back to fable. You should gain a lot of money, but at the same time purity. Reconnect to live afterward. If u do not have live then i don't know wat 2 do.

• Lynne

I haven't played it yet, since I'm a poor bastard, but I suspect that the 1mill is evil, the dog's life is good, and the save 1000 lives is good. Getting the 1million would be selfish compared to letting people live.