Question for High School Seniors?

What's your worst/best memory of high school and why?

I'll post my answer in a little bit. =]

Here's my answer

Worst: This could actually be considered the most embarressing but it was in 10th grade when my skirt came down in class and everyone saw my butt. I'm still trying to forget that day..

Best: There's been so many amazing memories. But I'd say Senior Year all together. We've all had so much fun this year it'll be sad to see it go but at the same time I'm excited about Graduation =]

Favorite Answer

Worst - the day I got a call telling me that my Mum had been taken to hospital and was in IC and they wouldn't let me leave school to see her.

Best - I don't really have a best memory, most days are pretty good :)

• Worst: Sophomore year. I’d had a crush on a jerk of a guy for two years and this was the year that I finally had a class with him. I was SO excited at first. But as the year dwindled on, I finally realized how much a jerk he was, and how I was so stupid for liking him. He made me cry so much [not IN class, but after school and at home] just from some of the stupid things he did in class like flirting with girls in front of me because he knew I liked him, talking to his immature little friends about me and laughing…it was terrible. The sad thing is I couldn’t stop liking him. lol. It was sad because I really wanted to move on, too. SO, just to get “closure” I finally wrote him a note telling him how I felt and he didn’t respond back to me. Ever. I know that’s the point where most people would just give up and let it go, but I’m the type of person who needs closure, so one day after class [and days of crying] I go up to him and ask if I could talk to him.

Him- “about what?”

….really?

Me-“ the note I wrote you”

And I asked why he never wrote back or anything. His response “I don’t write notes.” Me (thinking) well, you could’ve at least TOLD me that, jerk face. Then I asked him what he thought about it and he said he just wanted to be friends…what kind of ‘friend’ treats someone like dirt, I don’t know.

But yea, after that year high school got better for me. I don’t really have any “best” memories…they’re all kind of scattered. The past two years have been filled with a lot of laughs and good times more so than the others, especially this year because of prom and all the cool senior events.

Ok this was long, sorry. lol.

i'm a junior but i'll answer anyway.

best: well this is the worst memory for people from my old school, it closed the end of sophomore year so i had a new school junior/senior year. and my bbest memory so far is that school closing. i'm so glad it did, i realized i hated more people then i liked. i only have a handful of friends from there. and i love my new school and if i could go back in time i would have came here from the start

worst: didn't happen yet but summer school.i'm probably going in the summer for algebra. my teacher was the biggest a$$ but now hes fired xD.

• Gәo

I'm not a high school senior, but I'll answer anyway, because I did graduate -- somehow!! -- from high school.

My best memory was probably field day of my senior year of high school. That may have been my greatest day of all four years of high school. I was on a team of really funny, supportive and sportsmanlike kids who were really fun to be on the same team as. Even though we came in, I don't know, twentieth place out of thirty teams, we still had a blast, and it surely was my favorite time in high school.

My worst memory is my first day of high school. It was awful...I got off to a rough start with the teachers, the new kids were mean, and don't even get me started about the upperclassmen. It was simply the worst day of my life.

Senior High school is the exact same thing as High school, just a different name. Like in my town we have Austin Senior high (high school) and Austin junior high (middle school).

• RMFT

Best: Getting my SAT results back (they weren't shabby!), getting accepted to the University of Alabama, meeting all the close friends I have, and most of all starting my relationship with my boyfriend and growing and thriving with him.

Worst: Getting the news that the federal government rejected me for all financial aid (when I'm dirt poor!), my first heartbreak, all the fighting I did with my parents, and slacking off in general.

Source(s): 09 baby!

MY best was I got a bf during high school ( my very first and still current bf)

my worse i took a class i liked but hated that it was 2 hours long and it have 15 girls and 2 boys. it felt like i was in middle school not high school

Best: We had a biology teacher who used to swat invisible flies whenever someone made a buzzing noise lol. She was so funny.

Worst: Probably when I had a seizure in front of half the school in the lunch hall =S

Best: All the snow days we got, skipping school for state sporting events, senior skip day, the football team and hockey teams winning state championships

Worst: Bomb threat junior year

worst memory: coming to the realization that i can't run track my senior year because i decided to do work release :[ fml.

best memory: competitions for FCCLA (a club)

i can't believe it's already ending, like i knew it was going to, but, in less then two weeks: wow.