Does Igenea make sense?

The genetic research states that Serbs are 30% Slavic, 21% Ilirian, 2% Viking... States that Albanians are 20% Slavic and 30% Ilirian... My question is what samples have been taken for such conclusion of what is Slavic and what is Ilirian, since Slavic tribes and Ilirian tribes didn't exactly mingle... show more The genetic research states that Serbs are 30% Slavic, 21% Ilirian, 2% Viking... States that Albanians are 20% Slavic and 30% Ilirian...

My question is what samples have been taken for such conclusion of what is Slavic and what is Ilirian, since Slavic tribes and Ilirian tribes didn't exactly mingle brotherly? Also, the Vikings were around in several occasions, but ever since then, there have been more tourists mingling with our women than a handful of Vikings could have ever done. How come the 2% are there, marking the 1500 years of Slavic presence on the Balkans?