I am writing a book and I need some ideas?

You could give me names, places, a starting paragraph, any thing that you think might be helpful to me! We have to write a short story for english but I am turning mine into a book for extra credit! Thanks a ton!

Favorite Answer

Names-

Boys:

Nickolas James Snyder

Dylan Michael Robb

Cameron Taylor Hunter

Dale Riley Andrews

Roland L. Gordon

Nathan Alexander Wolfe

Matthew Paul Reynolds

Lucus Noah Lawson

Girls:

Emily Rose Meyer-Love

Fiona Morgan Hopkins

Gwen Ella Woods

Kimberly Ann Jenkins

Kristen Brooke DeForest

Linda Marie Rapp

Annabell Fay Miller

Nicole Harper Montenegro

Elizabeth Rosemary Cooper

You might want to try something like alternate reality-like where scientists have developed serums to change humans or where men and women are unaware of each other's existence. Alternate reality gives you the most freedom because it just has to be semi-realistic, and there's nothing stopping you from making impossible things possible. I suggest something about issues-like maybe Earth discovers some new invention that erases memories and ideas, so they rehabilitate the world into whatever they want. The only problem-the only one in control of this machine is the leader of the world-and the political wars over it mean that the people can be easily swayed to do anything. In the hands of a dictator, life could be war-torn and chaotic. In a diplomats'...everything would be good and there would be no poverty and everyone would help each other. How will your world turn out?

Source(s): Good luck!

You can write a story about a girl who had just moved to Australia named Evelyn. When she moves there she could meet a boy there who she really likes. But there might be some issues between them. For example the boy might be a mermaid or the girl is on a swim team and cant be seen with a boy or else she is kicked of the team. Hope this helps!

I have one:

It's about a teenage girl who is so lacking in creativity and ability to think on her own that she goes to a Q & A site to beg people for names, places, and even a whole paragraph. This girl ultimately fails her English class, never writes the novel she wanted to write, and works at Burger King now. Had she been smart enough to think on her own and not beg for others' ideas she may have gone much further in life.

"If I knew then, what I know now, things would have been much different". Justin said in deep thought, finally realizing what he should have done years ago, may be too late to undo. "If only", , "Why couldn't I have seen what was happening?" "I just can't sit back and watch it fall apart, I have to do something, at least try to fix it before it gets worse."

Hmmm, I think I will start writing again, but go ahead and use this if you wish

Well what exactly do you want the genre to be? Non fiction, fiction, sci-fi, fantasy, etc. I would suggest you do fiction or fantasy because I think they're the most easiest genre's to do, plus you can use your imagination to any extent.

If you're doing fantasy you can write about any creature, like a fairy, unicorn, etc. It could be about them discovering a new place or something else.

If you're writing fiction, it could be about a group of kids who deal with the troubles of ordinary life, or something similar.

Try starting with a quote.

It could be from the Bible, Koran, an interview with Miley Cyrus, Just So stories, whatever. Then see how you're story could develop from there.

(Goes without saying you reference the quote!)

Your story could be about a girl who always wishes she was famous. One day her parents take her to the mall and she stops by the wishing well. She wishes to be famous and throws in her coin. Well she didn't say she wanted to be famous as HERSELF so she wakes up the next morning as a famous movie star. It would be pretty funny to watch her all confused and how she gets out of it!

• well you can start a book by writing ''once in a far land lived two brothers at the ages of seventeen and twelve the eldest one was dan and second one was bill their father ran away when bill was born.

Dan watched over Bill since the age of seven their mother died while giving birth.........." and you can call it 'GROWING UP IN THE MOUNTAINS'

well i want to be a writer wen i grow up and i know that what i just showed you was bad really bad but i dunno you didn't give us anything else to work with

GOOD LUCK!

Source(s): i hope i helped.........
  • Names:

Girls:

Mikayla

Lily

Georgia

Hannah

Charlotte

Tina

Mia

Shanade (pronounced sha-nade)

Jade

Morgan

Kasey-lee

Selena

Miley

Demi

Daisy

Libbie

Fern

Paris

Chloe

Marie

Maria

Elizabeth

Emma

Megan

Kara

Keelie

Millie

Marget

Marther

Wendy

Amanda

Tasha

Nicola

Nicole

Boys:

Jack

Jacob

kieran

gary

paul

peter

Andrew

Jake

Jimmy

Jesse

Aaron

Aaryn (pronouces air-ran)

Robby

Billie

Ray

David

Denton

Denis

Piers

Simon

Places:

Nottingham

Los angeles

Lincon

New york

Russia

Northampton

London

Paris

Africa

Tanzania

Whales

England

Ireland

But sorry i cant help you for the starting paragaph because i dont know what your writing the story about x

If you put it in as extra details then ill edit and give you one.