Im 19 year old male virgin?

Okay i didnt start dating in highschool till my senior year. I am a very shy guy slowly comin out of it an its hard for me 2 go up 2 a girl and ask here out. or talk about serious things in a relationship like this topic. now im in college and i have dated 3 girls. I am in a relationship rite now and my gf is a... show more Okay i didnt start dating in highschool till my senior year. I am a very shy guy slowly comin out of it an its hard for me 2 go up 2 a girl and ask here out. or talk about serious things in a relationship like this topic. now im in college and i have dated 3 girls. I am in a relationship rite now and my gf is a virgin 2. I wanna lose it but i dont want to rush into it and end up regreting it. can anybody give me any advice
Update: thanks for your advice. i will talk to her about this and get her opinion 2