? asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

訂正英文作文

這是小妹自修練習所寫的英文作文,因為身邊找不到人可以幫忙訂正,就放上來了

懇請各位英文高手們幫忙修正,給點建議,感激不盡

題目:以During Chinese New Year...為開頭,以Losing Weight為題目,寫一篇約一百二十字的文章

Losing Weight

During Chinese New Year, we had a family reunion. We had abounding dinner every day in the holidays. We also eat a number of snacks between breakfast and lunch. Eating delectable delights, watching TV, and chatting together are wonderful. I had good time in the holidays.

After the holidays, I found a big problem myself. My weight increased seven kilos. I was nervous because I couldn't put on any my dresses. When I went out, my neighbors also hardly recognized me.

Soon I made up my mind to lose weight. First I did exercise such as running. Second I went on a diet. I was hard to do every day that I got success in the end. My family, friends and me were happy because I became healthier than before.

Update:

謝謝你們

不好意思,可以請教幾個問題嗎?

1.看了兩位大大的訂正句子

I found myself a big problem.

I found a big problem by myself.

想請問一下 myself ,如果要用它來強語氣的話,正確用法還有哪些?

2.請問一定要用any of my dresses嗎?any my dresses不可以嗎?

Update 2:

3. a lot of是接可數名詞 與不可數名詞都可以?a number of 只能接可數名詞?

4.使用序數第一個用first,第二個為什麼會用secondly

5.豐盛的晚餐應該如何以英文表達呢?

Update 3:

謝謝你^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • sun
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

During Chinese New Year, we had a family reunion. We had big dinners every night on the holidays, and we also ate a lot of snacks between breakfast time and lunch time. Eating delicious food, watching TV, and chatting with each other are wonderful things to do. I really had a good time during these days.

After the holidays, I found myself a big problem that my weight increased seven kilos. I was nervous because I couldn't put on any of my dresses. When I went out, my neighbors could hardly recognize me, either.

Therefore, I made up my mind to lose weight. First, I did some exercise, such as jogging, hiking, and bike-riding. Secondly, I went on a diet. Even though, it was hard for me to do them every day, I succeeded eventually. My family, my friends and I were happy about it because I became healthier than I was before.

2009-06-02 22:37:47 補充:

I found a big problem by myself.非被動 不用 by

I found a big problem myself. 我自己發現一個大問題

I found myself a big problem. 我發現自己的一個大問題

兩句意思不同

2009-06-02 22:39:08 補充:

any of my dresses 衣服中的任一件

any my dresses 任何我的衣服

不太一樣

2009-06-02 22:39:48 補充:

a lot of是接可數名詞 與不可數名詞都可以?a number of 只能接可數名詞?

2009-06-02 22:44:14 補充:

first首先 secondly 其次 非第一 第二.....如此的排序

豐盛的晚餐 big dinner 就可以了 國中課文裡有

2009-06-02 22:47:18 補充:

any dresses of mine 也可 any 後面好像沒見過直接用所有格代名詞

• 1 decade ago

Losing Weight

During the Chinese New Year, we had a family reunion. We had an abounded dinner every day, in the holidays. We also ate a number of snacks between breakfast and lunch. Eating delectable delights, watching TV, and chatting together were wonderful. I had a good time in the holidays.

After the holidays, I found a big problem by myself. My weight had increased seven kilos. I was nervous because I couldn't wear on any of my dresses. When I went out, my neighbors also could hardly recognize me.

Soon I made up my mind to lose weight. First, I did exercises such as running. Second, I went on a diet. It was hard to do every day, but I succeeded in the end. My family, friends and I were happy because I became healthier than before.

這是幫你訂正好的

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.