After the season finale of Legend of the Seeker, can Kahlan still Confess Richard?

I've read the first three books in the series and I love the show, but it was unclear as to whether Kahlan could still Confess Richard after Darken Rahl broke up the boxes of Orden. Does anyone know if she still can in the show, because I know what happens in the books and it is nowhere near.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It seems like Richard should be safe from Kahlan's touch now. After you have been confessed, unless the confessor dies, you can't be confessed again right (according to the books)? Even though the boxes were broken, they should still be able to... get it on... without risk of Richard being taken by her powers. Or at least, I sure hope so.

My questions are, how did Zedd destroy the boxes of Orden (he mentions at the end that they are gone)? Why didn't they just do that before? And then also, will it go on to next season? I think it will by the way they left it, but they could also end it there.

i've read all the books. the show really went off in a whole different direction, that goes without saying.

i'm not certain if kahlan's power is still a threat to richard or not in the show. however, when richard kissed kahlan, zedd didn't do a damn thing to stop them, and smiled. perhaps that's an indication that it doesn't matter anymore? who knows.

I think, that her powers can still confess Richard. The "Master" could still confess and control richard when he had the 3 boxes, so i guess that Kahlan could still confess him!

After what I've seen this season, they can do any old thing they want, so why not? I mean, this has gone so far off the path of what the books were about, I barely recognize it. But if they can take the liberties that they've already taken with the story, it's pretty much possible for them to do anything, no matter how many plotholes it creates.